can't log in

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by thedemonocus, Jul 11, 2015.

1. thedemonocus Loyal Player

as soon as i log in it goes right to my desktop

it says my toon is linkdead in the menu and when i log in 2 sec later it goes right to my desktop
    • Like x 3
  2. thedemonocus Loyal Player

it seems to be something with metro area near bizarro ,someone else is having the same problem
    • Like x 1
  3. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Bizarro is ticked off.. He's been killed by high cr's one too many times and is taking his frustration out on you guys.
    JK..
    Hope this will get sorted out.. I need to do bounties on my toons.
    • Like x 1
  4. JumpStarter New Player

yep, even just flying over area. Was in vengeance OP, flying from Metro hospital to metrodome, boom, crashed on me, and crashed everytime i log back on. cant even warp.
  5. SpectreI New Player

happened to me also right after the fight was flying back to lil b, fun times, fun times
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

US servers were offline for the daily restarts 30 minutes ago. That's not a bug.
  7. thedemonocus Loyal Player

not at 8pm and others were still on its a bug in the metro area near bizarro and it was happening to others as well and besides daily restarts are at 4am not 8pm
  8. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

You are aware I posted that hours ago...? And that when I posted it was short after the daily US restarts?

Anyone who still can't get in has of course some different problems, but spectrel didn't post again.
  9. thedemonocus Loyal Player

it looks like its fixed now ,i got my toon out of the area so i'm not going to risk going back in that area again for awhile just to be safe
  10. Wonder Gyrl New Player

It's not just in Metropolis. I was in the Hall of Doom and lost connection while doing a solo mission three days ago and haven't been able to get back in game since. It is doing the same thing to me as it is to you thedemonocus. I hit play and it starts acting like it is going to start up properly then everything goes away and back to my desktop.
  11. Tech Ninja New Player

It got one of my new toons last night I could get on any other toon if i waited the 10 min on linkdead but he was stuck at the Metropolis General Hospital as well. I was abe to log in with him this afternoon and immediately warped to HQ before he moved, wasn't taking any chances lol. There were several people talking about this in game last night, idk what causes it but quite a few people were bugged into a game crash at or around the hospital territory.
  12. Wonder Gyrl New Player

My issue is that I crashed in the middle of a tier 1 solo mission and have not been able to get back in game since. This was last Thursday.