Can't create an account

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by ConnorB96, Apr 6, 2014.

1. ConnorB96 New Player

Hi, I've just downloaded the game and I click create an account and fill in all the details, but when I click register it just wipes everything that I typed in and I don't get an email. Could you suggest anything that could help?
  2. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

Okay, I'll bite. You're logged into the forum. When I try to log into the forum it asks me for my account info (ID/pass)... so it's looking like you do have an account. Is the issue the lack of account or the lack of email or something else?

You could try temporarily adding the site into your trusted sites list, or see if it works in a different browser I guess.
    Obviously check your junk folder(s).
  3. ConnorB96 New Player

Thanks
    I've realised that I have created a US account but I live in Europe. Is there any way that I can change the location or anything?
  4. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

If it's not accepting your info due to you being in Europe I'm afraid you'll probably need to sign up with ProSiebenSat1 who handle European billing/account info. You can do that here:
    http://www.dcuniverseonline.eu/

If you downloaded the game from this site as well you'll need one further little fix.
    Download the installer here:
    http://launch.soe.com/installer/DCUO_PSG_setup.exe
    and point it at your current install and select "Repair" this will switch you over to the European launcher and allow you to use your new account.

Edit: I should point out that regardless of which site you log in through you can still play on both the EU and US servers. The difference is just in who you pay (so sales and special offers tend to be separate).
  5. ConnorB96 New Player

Oh ok, I'll try that
    Thanks for your help
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

The company Prosieben is specifically handling European players. Please follow the link Time provided so you can set an account with them.

Answer Title: [DCUO] How Create a ProSiebenSat.1 Games Support Ticket
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35698
  7. DreadKnight8888 New Player

So I've downloaded the Playstation 4 version I deleted my ps3 version which my brother in law was playing on well now he is gone and when I downloaded DCUO to my PS4 account and characters came up. I have to accounts in my name but I didn't see anyway from in game or at the character screen to "LOGOUT" or "SWITCH ACCOUNTS" only characters. I even deleted it and redownloaded it to make sure it wasn't bugged and still his account comes up so I guess my question is kind of obvious. How do I switch accounts on my PS4 version DCUO? I'm wanting more DLC content but I won't buy anything till I can use my account. Anyone have an answer for me cause I would hate to have to call Tech Support it always takes so long.
  8. OnceUponATime Dedicated Player

I'm unsure... I thought it was directly attached to your PSN account actually meaning you'd have to switch which PSN ID you were using on the console to see other accounts. You might want to try the PS sub-forum though as eeeeeeveryone there will have more of a clue than me. :)