Fixed Cannot complete the area 51 normal mode anymore

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Emperique, Nov 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperique New Player

There is a feat for completing all the normal alerts and hard mode for base game, thing is you can't do area 51 because ever since the on duty update the normal area 51 (level 10+) was changed to the hard mode (30+). This change has made it impossible to complete the feat.
  2. SweepingWards New Player

Bump how has this still not been fixed???
    • Like x 1
  3. SomeRando New Player

It should be an easy fix just have both feats pop when you complete the hard mode version. Or if they really want to make you run it twice they need to just add the normal mode back into the que. I can't even get the completion feat for doing all the alerts because the 3 alerts with normal mode versions are glitched and don't give you credit upon completion.
  4. JackFrost Developer

Sorry about that oversight on my part. I've submitted a fix and it should hopefully be patched out to the live servers fairly soon, but I'm not sure when. Thanks for the reports, and again, apologies for any frustration this may have caused!

The future behavior will allow both the "Sightseer" and "Layover" feats to trigger if players complete these relevant Alerts within the 20 minute time limits as described in the feats.
    • Like x 6
  5. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Global dominance still isn't working you can you fix this?
  6. Henoshock Well-Known Player

Has the fix been pushed to live yet? I got Area 51 normal mode speed feat yesterday, but it didn't count towards Global Dominance. Haven't tried the other alerts yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.