Bonus weeks we *want* to see

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Too Many Toons, May 8, 2024.

1. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

Suggestions..make a list, add to it...

1) 2x art xp..duh
    2) double ally xp > alting with allies is..painful. Using all your ally favour on one toon..means the rest starve. (would love to see a wolf pack idea for allies - 'oh, you're a friend of #altname-withsameally ?' costs less to level up on an alt)
    3) 2x currency current ep
    4) double source - although I hate spam aspect here, & would totally be ok with map lockouts for some period of time to increase instance variety
    5) 10x Legends week - right now would be *perfect* timing..nothing else going on. Always seems to come up when I'm already drowning in new content / seasonals etc
    6) Open world bosses bonus marks
    7) Open world DLC's with extra currencies - Wonderverse / 31st etc..still always folks running laps in those

ideas?
    • Like x 1
  2. Sollace Well-Known Player

x2 feat of farm

All feat composed of a x2 encrypted counter.
  3. Achikah All About That Base

I'd very much like to see Base Builder's Week make a return. Since drops have greatly changed since then, it'd be cool if it was reformatted much like the catalyst weekends are- you run content, random furniture drops outside the usual loot pool. Would also be cool if the loot tables for instances had an extra choice of furniture if that were possible.
    • Like x 2