Bonus Stabilizer Weekend! April 21-23, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  2. DCUO Gaming Well-Known Player

I know most of you will buy the goodies on the broker but us long time premium players will stool miss out on that stuff. Unless I somehow manage to get a Flash Bio then I can trade that for a Phoenix material.
  3. Catnip New Player

I would have expected an event like this to be "double" so 5x is definitely a pleasant surprise.

I'd like to see a similar event for marketplace purchases of stabilizers .. double would be fine. (And 5x would have me spending cash on DB currency until I had opened my entire stockpile of capsules. ;) )
    • Like x 2
  4. HubbyCre New Player

5. mexmex Dedicated Player

But ...but ...but ....I will get to opens 6 capsules, isnĀ“t super great, LOL, yea out of my 1000 sitting in inventory....
  6. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

You're absolutely right it CAN be replayed for 87 replays :rolleyes:
  7. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

the issue isnt with how many fragments we get per fragment event run, its the garbage drops and drops rates per open of a TC.
  8. Spriggsy New Player

Yay getting to open stuff for free like we already should have been able to do. Yippee
  9. Spriggsy New Player

At least this will drop the prices of broker items
  10. Flight Avails Well-Known Player

*TURNS ON BOYZ-2-MEN*
    *ICONIC DJ RECORD SKIP STOPS THE MUSIC*

[IMG]

Flight Avails~Gadget Dps/Troll~ USPC
    ~~IMPERIAL EXECUTION
    "Lions don't walk with hyenas"
  11. Perdition Committed Player

I'm sorry, but this has to be one of the most useless thing of a bonus i have ever seen. What do u expect? That people are actually gonna replay for stabilizers? LOL. You devs put the replay cost at 87 to discourage replaying it because u have them on the marketplace. So whats the point of this?
    • Like x 2
  12. ozzy1111 Dedicated Player

would not matter if they gave us, 100 a day. 98% of players, would still get nothing but crap.
  13. Swamarian Committed Player

Cool! Thanks.
  14. mexmex Dedicated Player

well maybe there is going to be 2 more hard to get materials in it lol
  15. ConstructKid New Player

Now THIS is some definite love being shown to the community. I always wondered what I'd do with the boatloads of caps I have acquired. Gotta say this is an epic idea and one that anybody can get behind. Now let's all play the Gaming Gods bless us with nice goodies when we open these annoying things. Got my fingers crossed!!!
  16. AbBaNdOn_IGN Committed Player

Sweet!! Definately appreciate this. I only need a super duper ultra rare piece to finish a Corrupted Aura. I will be opening Qwardian TC's from now till the end of time till i get Scar's Corrupted Black Ring. This helps.
    • Like x 1
  17. Babazoz New Player

Hm. Just ran the instance and only got 6.
  18. The Anxient Loyal Player

It starts with server restart
  19. Saami Loyal Player

I have saved few replay tokens (6k+) which i may use to run few extra stabilizer events.
  20. CashGame New Player

More time capsules, great, more earnings, but now everyones hanging by the broker instead of farming feats, what if you created new feats and imbedded them into older missions and that they dont activate until x, y, z happens and that u can't be loot locked (these are special feats, call them, Amazonian team-up feats), promote rebuys rather than time capsules is far better of the necessary evils. That way people actually would play the game, try signing up for a T1-T5 raid and wait...wait...wait...wait...wait...wait. Wait, I think I made my point.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.