Bonus Artifact XP & Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 1, 2023.

1. Goib New Player

I got my moneys worth when it comes to EoG considering I have/had like 4 of them at max rank for 4+ years. Money I spent had already paid for itself with the amount of use I got out of them, albeit a bit pricey. I can’t complain too much about the compensation but I can understand if people feel like they should have gotten more if it was maxed. Regardless, I’m glad it’s getting nerfed, meta has been stale for far too long, don’t care about the money I spent if it means I have fun on the game again
    • Like x 3
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First of all, I don't care too much about this, but it would be nice to have this tweaked in the way I propose.

Based on the logic that we get the gift of a new milestone and the absence of one after rank 200, lets me conclude that another Rank 200 artifact would be an appropriate gift considering the lower breakthrough gift advantages.
    To max a new artifact, 56 dionesium, 45 quantum-field energy, and 36 paradox energy are needed. The number of seals averages 10 seals of preservation and 3 seals of completion or 20 seals of preservation and 2 seals of completion - based on personal experience (didn't do the math).

If we get these catalysts and seals as a gift when our EoG is at Rank 200, that would be fine by me. Most of us don't even need the XP but either catalysts or an appropriate amount of seals for the higher-rank breakthroughs.

The best option would be to allow a 1 to 1 transfer of EoG into any other artifact without needing any catalysts or seals but that is a lot of work, so I think my proposed approach makes everybody happy (enough).
    • Like x 4
  3. spikeat Well-Known Player

But I didn't dismiss the tenure and benefits. I said the co-worker was from your same hiring class is receiving same compensation as you with a different bonus (gift) at the end of the year. The productivity is the level of your artifact.
    • Like x 1
  4. Beckoned New Player

I agree. 1 to 1 trade for an artifact I think would be fair. Already have all of the xp to level and artifact to 200 from the 2xp. So just give the supplies needed to breakthrough
    • Like x 1
  5. Emoney Dedicated Player

But 160 is not equal to 200, especially prior to these changes. You keep wanting to dismiss the value you had using a 200 artifact versus someone that had 160 or less.

But I'm done here, Mepps responded, this is redundant.
    • Like x 1
  6. zNot Loyal Player

Please let us know if the gifts change, thank you
    • Like x 1
  7. Lerch2000 New Player

confused a bit, made 2 new toons last week one of which I claimed the eye for, are they removing the original eye and replacing it?
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

They're updating Eye of Gemini with new changes.
    • Like x 1
  9. Lerch2000 New Player

so not replacing, just changing, thx

Reason I ask is a lot of games have a way of "updating" the name but you had to reclaim the item...
  10. spikeat Well-Known Player

160 is not equal to 200 is what everyone here was trying to point out. I'm not dismissing the value of using a 200 art over a 160 either. But there should not be overcompensation for individuals who didn't level it to 200. I have a 200 eog that I barely use cause I mainly tank and don't like players around me. There's already enough pets blocking my movement. On the dps side, I dislike players that only keep theirs at 160 to solely benefit their own dps value. I don't mind standing in their circle while I dps, but at least put in effort to get it to 200 so everyone in the circle gets the 5% damage bonus.

Agreed, Mepps has already acknowledge the issue. Let's move on.
  11. spikeat Well-Known Player

Eye of Gemini
    • Damage effect restructured to 8%/16%/30% per supercharge tier (Changed from 20% flat)
    • Healing Generation restructured to 2%/3%/6% per supercharge tier (Changed from 3% flat)
    • Supercharge generation restructured to .5%/1%/3% per supercharge tier (Changed from 2% flat)
  12. Healing Juice Active Player

Still not able to login.. just sitting at the connecting screen.
  13. iNeoN Active Player

Never mind, double XP is active, dont show it well in the UI when putting the token in.
  14. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

My EOGs are still at the rank they were before update. Was the compensation postponed?
  15. Prindacerk Committed Player

Same here. No EOG boost in my arts. They are all in the same rank as before.
  16. zNot Loyal Player

My rank 200 eog got their gift. My alt 160 eog does not
  17. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

Lol... Looks like they're rethinking the compensation/upgrade and we're all getting screwed now. Can't wait for my EOGs to be 164. GG... :D
    • Like x 1
  18. SilkyPawz Bunny

Thank you Mepps,

I would appreciate if something could please be done I have 6 toons with 200 EOG and those toons won't be really receiving anything.
    • Like x 2
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you have not gotten your EoG boosted, can you please post or message me your character name and server?
  20. Prindacerk Committed Player

EU Server
    --------------

Raïden
    Wïldebeest
    Sachmis

Note the special character in I. It's ascii key &#239.