Base extension---More rooms

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by NightwingsBeyond, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Knight Racer Well-Known Player

Best way to do it is to turn the mini alcoves into hallways which can also be decorated that lead to much larger rooms than the center room with 3 floors. We also need the number of amenities to be increased to 8 and items from 500/to 2,000.when home turf came out we had limited number of items by now we have thousands.
    • Like x 1
  2. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

true, thats why i shout out loud so much, we need a more space now decent structure for a decent base to have.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Buy a new base. Reposting the same over and over is not going to get you anything.
  4. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Well they don't allow you more than 4 bases, was expected for you to realise that but hey we are only humans. :)
  5. Ultra Lightspeed Active Player

I absolutely hope this is true.
  6. HEALER35 Well-Known Player

I would love to see a bigger base and to be able to put all my amenities down in my base. Also remove counter so I can go to my base whenever I want.

I would also like to see an upgrade to the watchtower or extension to it, and more league hall locations and be able to put a repair station and other amenities in league halls.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I do realise that. I also realise I have 4 bases on many alts. However you seem to keep ignoring the fact that PS3 players have memory limitations. For example, a PS3 player can walk into a base with 500 items and only see a handful at a time. It causes lag and can disconnect a player when there are a large amount of items to render. I'm more than sure that increasing the size of bases and lairs is near the bottom of a very long 'to do list', not to mention nothing at all in this entire thread is new or novel. I suggest you figure out a reasonable workaround for your "problem" until such improvements are officially addressed.
  8. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Well, that is your problem, and it`s a free community to discuss what we want to talk about, if you don't need to take part if you don`t agree with us .
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's not that I don't agree with you. It's just there's not much to discuss. That's why you keep 'bumping' the thread every time it falls off the first page.
    You made accusations the devs are not listening and you are wrong. This discussion on extending bases has already been made and noted many times. That's why I said nothing here is new or novel.
  10. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

If you can prove to me that the devs are watching this thread and all what action have been taking then i will stop ``bumping`` the thread. :p
  11. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Bump bump bump...
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

How many more times do I have to say PS3 is getting shut off? That's a huge chunk of the issue with base and lair development. There's a search feature on this forum, go read the myriad other threads dedicated towards bases and lairs.
    • Like x 1
  13. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

Tnx for all! But i will Still keep this thread alive no matter what you are saying!

FOR THE GLORY OF THE BASE !!! :)))):)::))))))
  14. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah Batcave sized lairs would be ideal if they ever decide to go back to making them.
    • Like x 1
  15. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I know, :)) Right!!! I`m still hoping for a Oan style one.
  16. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

We all do mate...
  17. NightwingsBeyond Well-Known Player

I was checking out some ideas about how a base should look like and look of this ( see bellow picture ) i wish we can have that many space to make something like that.

[IMG]
  18. IcyStone Well-Known Player

I also have my base totally full and would like an expansion very much and also agree League Hall is very big for the number of items we can place so it always looks about the same as the template its not that customized.
  19. veri Active Player

if they do then i would like to know about the stuff that i have asked them about
  20. veri Active Player

oh really who said so ?