Up-Votes Needed Artifact: Eye of Gemini bug?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by IDavidI, May 16, 2022.

1. IDavidI New Player

Caster's Watch not working as intended. The green circle doesn't restore supercharge. You only get supercharge if you stand within a radius of the healer or tank that activated Caster's Watch. Basically standing in the green circle does nothing if the healer or tank leaves the circle because they take the Caster's watch with them. Haven't tested this with Pollux's Gaze. (Tested on PS5)
    • Like x 1
  2. Leonite Well-Known Player

This is a common misconception. If you read the artifact description:

Only the last bullet mentioned "standing" in a castor's watch circle. The first bullet has always been centered on the player who owns the artifact. I remember this being discussed in the artifact testing feedback so I don't think its a bug. I've known this for a while so I always follow the caster to get the supercharge bonus but I won't be surprised if this is really a bug.
    • Like x 2
  3. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Yeah, it’s a known thing but not very widely known. The users should know to try and stay within the circle to make it easier for everyone to know where to go but it isn’t (and probably shouldn’t be) something you can place and run out of. I use it often and just stay there if possible. Same with dps side. No idea if it’s on the castor or has to be in the circle.