Are you an Alpha?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by WockaFlockaPhil, Sep 16, 2014.

1. Mister Brees New Player

More like

#internetandmobilephoneskillingsocialinteraction
    • Like x 3
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

LOL, I have been testing with no gear or SP assigned recently. Bet I'd be near the bottom. ;)
    • Like x 1
  3. Rasta Committed Player

109 CR is not what you think. When attuning a utility belt it sometimes adds a socket that is able to be modded. This isn't supposed to happen but like many bugs in this game they don't address it and continue to leave them for another few months
    • Like x 3
  4. Rasta Committed Player

That's not it at all. Sometimes I don't speak on things because I don't know enough about them to have a rational explanation. You should try it some time.
    • Like x 1
  5. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Its been established that I'm a l33t with no life and I have no social skillz cause I never go outside and only play DC

Besides I can't pm people on my ignore list :p

#nolifel33t4lyfe
    • Like x 1
  6. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

That App is such an Elitist App in some ways hahaha
    • Like x 1
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

For fun, I buffed my HP off the hall targets and got it up over 70k. Just to impress the app gods. ;)
    • Like x 1
  8. Remander Steadfast Player

ROFL!
  9. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Is that a PC thing? If not I have a row of unattuned utility belts sitting in my inventory, maybe I should attune them all to see if I can get a good one. :eek:
    • Like x 1
  10. BigAl Devoted Player

Only some? :p
    • Like x 1
  11. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

I don't find it 100% horrible. I've always wanted an App or something that showed players exactly what the site is showing. The only problem I have with it are the players having a serious problem with it and their privacy.
  12. Spidey Well-Known Player

This is pointless if it take stacked buffs into consideration.
  13. Dezaras Loyal Player

I'm not alpha, nor will I ever be.

I don't care, nor will I ever.
    • Like x 2
  14. thedemonocus Loyal Player

how can that 1 guy have 6001 precision?
  15. Korlick Loyal Player

How can an Ice tank have more than 35k health?
  16. Echo Blue Committed Player

Hello everybody,

Congratulations to those who put in all the effort and time to be at the top of those leaderboards, even if with trinkets, buffs, and sodas it's still fun to see those crazy numbers. Really impressed with the max'd out SP (Skill Points).
  17. Spacedude2 New Player

Yeah, I'm still on beta with the training wheels!
  18. BigAl Devoted Player

Me neither. I could care less if they find out anything about me. If anyone wants to know, ask. I have nothing to hide. I pay for me to play the game, not them. :)
    Yeah, I saw that as well. That, is impressive. :p
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Ice Elemental?
  20. Mad9 New Player

There is also a possibility that some of these people could have developed their characters over 3+ years without forgoing real life stuff.