Are we going to see Hawk and Dove in the next DLC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Wildcat, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Wildcat Committed Player

[IMG][IMG]

just curious ;)
    • Like x 3
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Maybe. It doesn't specifically say Hawk and Dove but they could be saving that info for the livestream.
  3. BumblingB I got better.

It's possible, as I believe a hawk back style is in the cap$ule and they were part of BoP at least once.
  4. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Avatar of Peace face would reference Dove. Even though I prefer them as the Modern Age avatars of Chaos and Order.
  5. Controller Devoted Player

I know these two were among my favorites in the JLU series.

Outside of their powers I hope DCUO can utlilize / mimic their HILARIOUS at times banter...sort of like Green Arrow and Black Canary at the end of the Demon's Plan alert.
    • Like x 1
  6. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Don is at peace (defying a black lantern ring) and since Dawn is in the Titans TV show, I don't think you will see the brotherly antics.

And just throwing it out there that Dawn is one of my favorite comic book characters and the Kessel's series were great.
    • Like x 2
  7. Controller Devoted Player

Thanks for update - didn't know that. My point of reference for them was from JLU

• Like x 1
  8. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Irvynnge Loyal Player

just gotta say, in the OP, that picture on the right stinks. this has to be the only time ever that a Rob Liefeld picture has actually looked better than something else. like, ever.
  10. Black Jaq Devoted Player

My twitter icon is actually Liefeld Dove that was in the corner box which was some of his earliest work. After that he started getting more stylized with the poor proportions.
    • Like x 1
  11. Black Jaq Devoted Player

Thanks. I really enjoyed that episode. Fun fact, Jasom Hervey was originally cast as Hawk with Fred Savage as Dove to mimic their brotherly relationship from The Wonder Years. However, the actors decided it would be more fun to flip the roles, have Fred as Hawk and Jason as Dove.

Don died during the Crisis in comics and has never been resurrected. Dawn ended up being one of the few people who could defeat Black Lanterns by themself. At one pointed, the Sinestro Corps member Bedovian who was a sniper shot fired Dawn like a bullet into the heart of Nekron.
    • Like x 1