Livestream Anniversary Event and New Time Capsule!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

^
  2. Chicken Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 12
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Much as I want to support the game I'm going to have to sideline this round and just open time capsule once every few days with the fragments i get from the upcoming "crisis training" instance.
    • Like x 7
  4. Drathmor Unwavering Player

totally agree they could run them every week for all i care if there were no feats in them I dont need their gear or care one way or the other about the styles. people either want them or don't thats on them.. but putting so many feats in them bothers me greatly as like someone else said they just keep putting more and more feats behind a paywall not earned through accomplishments. that will not be good for this game long term
    • Like x 4
  5. Kayla El Committed Player

The level of greed is over 9000!!!
    • Like x 24
  6. Ala Rebeldex Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 14
  7. zor ile Well-Known Player

don't make feats associated with tc problem solved.
    • Like x 7
  8. Captain Wonder Active Player

What sucks is for some reason everything good is a lottery or gamble to get. So anyone who doesn't do that gets to wait forever or just never gets what they want. So you make it a constant let down with moment's of good far far and in between. Most people get divorced for less. I feel this has been a bad marrige. Great at the beginning and going down hill. The sad part is I keep buying u gifts with hope for happiness and only getting disappointed. But I love dcuo so I can't leave
    • Like x 5
  9. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

In my opinion, TCs should only come out once w/ each new DLC and be based on the DLC content like the current one was...

HOWEVER, unlike the current one, it should be released at least a month AFTER the DLC drops as a way for some people who are behind to catch up w/ the gear in them (rather than it being a replacement for the dropped gear) and to add a little freshness and/or longevity to the DLC...
    • Like x 8
  10. Kayla El Committed Player

Thanks for fixing that for me! :D
    • Like x 2
  11. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

I'm waiting before I open any of these.
    The Amazonian ones were kind of a disappoint for me.
    • Like x 2
  12. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I utterly hate those capsules!!!! Im not buying anymoe after just buying 28. It's completely uncalled for !!! I quit last when the lantern ones came out and that's because im here for Lantern related content. I just bought a 1 month sub and it runs out ina few days and Ill be letting it expire. I only have 2 episode feats left in Amazon fury which are generator mods and 250 marks for op ring. Ididn't take adavntage of the 50% more coins because it's a scam to force replays.

feels Like Im being squeezed out of money to play something I should be having fun to play.

The more people buy them the further they keep adding ish. From being able to buy feats on the market place with the bombshell posters to these boxes to who knows wut. They keep bringing in people making the game worse and demanding more money.

It isn't like we can come together as a community and say enough is enough because this is a dictatorship and there isn't free speach.

I try and play but I can't because I feel like they're being low lifes!
    • Like x 13
  13. Draezo New Player

Hello,
    I know that you are responsible for nothing in that Mepps, but could you tell to your boss that he is really greedy? (One time it was ok but now this is too much). Guys time to boycott and uninstall the game :).
    • Like x 9
  14. Kayla El Committed Player

You can tell him personally his name is Jackster. :)
    • Like x 5
  15. Gimpy Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  16. BLK Well-Known Player

take my money.
  17. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Oh come on, be a sport. :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Time for Proxy to beat another dead horse*runs away*

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  19. Captain Wonder Active Player

To me the capsule isn't the problem it's the junk u get 98 percent of the time
    • Like x 3
  20. Ichiro Loyal Player

After seeing all of the feats and skill points locked away with P2W time capsules I have decide I don't want skill point or stats to matter anymore.

thank you
    • Like x 9
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.