Alright, Which Dev Thought It Was A Good Idea...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rockhound665, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Meta Flare New Player

you seem impossible to please. make an alt, play a different game, go outside, something. if the lack of content bothers you why are you playin it still. take a break until origins crisis then come back but stop complaining.
    • Like x 1
  2. HeavenSent New Player

ok this is easy

i play 99% because of ......

i enjoy the hell outta my league, the people i met 2 years ago.. are fantastic

not obly are they skilled in the game, their funny. we have a blast doing whatever

if dcuo was hello kitty adventures and we had a league on there..

id be there, because of these guys....my core members....

my boy courage, my co leader fantastic strategist....in game mechanics master....x's and o's knda guy one of the two best trollers ive ever seen.... best player in our league, period. and funny as hell....even though hes a bleeding heart liberal democrat , meh,.everyone has their faults

dub el, my other co leader, is a jack of all trades master of none, hes the "glue" to our league. he runs our website, and a technical genious. he is our special forces guy. he does that "extra" in raids to make it successful and is a great, funny guy

darkhail, DPS master and great leaguemate..always willing to help, never complains about anything,

starden, power troller master...no one, i mean no one gives out power like starden...period. as a healer i know trollers. starden manages to give power even when he has none for himself.....and talk about "picking up" fallen people in raids..forget about it, hes second to none.....the guys a damn ninja....and also, a great dude

athane, my rock, my brick.....quite, yet relaible...tank/dps of epic proportions....doesnt say a whole lot, listens way more than he talks..best tank ive ever seen.

and to all my many new members ...great times

you see. our league recruits people OVER players...we can help players we cant help bad people....we keep our league 20-30 on purpose so that no one gets lost in the shuffle....we do prime, dawn, etc every week since well...the begining of it all...

and its a blast, every week....becasue of them NOT the game

if they wanted to goto the star wars MMO..id be gone !

but there here to stay

and thats why i play
    • Like x 2
  3. Meta Flare New Player

ok you are a bit confusing. if you are enjoying yourself SOOO much then why are you complaining and insulting the devs so much to the point you got banned 8, again that is 8 times.

just play with your friends and the new content will be here soon. you already know when its coming so chill out and before you know it you can play it.
    • Like x 1
  4. SoylentBob New Player

You can love Star Wars but not what Lucas did to it.
    • Like x 2
  5. HeavenSent New Player

wow,,, so so great

absolutely, positively on point.

you sir, are my new hero

and that explains

everything about me and dcuo devs
    • Like x 1
  6. HeavenSent New Player

i enjoy being with my league, we can joke and kid around and steam roll prime without really focusing on the "game" iteslef, you know what i mean ?

i want NEW challenges....new puzzles (in raids) to figure out how to beat it.. a new story line..WITHOUT braniac its been 2 years + on that..

i want still want to BS with my league in raid, but i also want us to talk about and strategize the raid that we are currently doing ?

you know..new

understand ?
  7. One_Man_Army New Player

The game is NOT all about raids, lol. Some people prefer to do other things in the game besides raids, you know. Why must the developers cater to ONLY those who want to raid? As far as new gear and new story line, EVERY dlc the developers released has new gear and new story line. Hand of Fate gave us 4 new gear styles and 131 weapons. Its story line revolves around Dr Fate and Faust. Home Turf gave us 4 more new gear styles and 2 different styles of weapons that can be either 125 or 131, plus level 78 jewelry for those who choose to not open promethium boxes. Its story line revolves around Steel and T O Morrow. I say so what if it's been 13 months since new raids. New raids are coming. You act as if they should create a new raid every single week. There shouldn't be too many of them to begin with. If the game gets flooded with too many raids at once, there will be no ideas left for the future and you will get tired of those raids and quit playing. By releasing a few raids at a time, the developers keep you coming back. If you expect them to push the raids out as quickly as you want them to, you show lack of respect for other players who care more about doing other things the game has to offer. There are solos. There are duos. There are alerts. There's PVP. Some people prefer those over the raids.
  8. Meta Flare New Player

i do understand what you are saying but if you remember this discusiion started by you saying that youe been banned eight times because you berated the devs like a burger king manager. i dont care what you do in game or why you play it. my original point was and still is dont be an entitled D word. you want more content, its coming out in a few months. there was thing they were trying to fix about the game so that people like you would stop complaining and whatnot. it takes time to make content, so just wait patiently. they take their time so that they can try (TRY) to make the content as good as it can be so that people like you will lay off of them.

8 times banned is kind of an indictment on you and you perceived entitlement and your likely anger issues.

im done with this conversation so if you want the last word you will get it? (lets face it you probably do)
  9. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

There's a more eloquent way to put it. You know, don't ____where you eat.
  10. Abstrakt Loyal Player

i would invite you to go play something else if what the devs have done bothers you so much.
    The games gone through alot of changes over the past few years. Raids added duos added game mechanics and power overhauls. If they didnt suit your needs or wants there other stuff out there.
    they add stuff people complain its two hard........new gear came last update and the one before that the ops were added they are raids...not instanced but they are raids. New stuff in gothom and strykers. but you said new content when was the last time you played any game where they had an update and different content was not reused?
    The ps3 has issues anyway it runs much better on pc. but good luck.
  11. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

OK, it seems as though this thread has been hijacked so I'm now forced to interject and address the hijacker. #1, if you want to complain, I suggest you create your own thread and not hijack another thread that is totally unrelated to your problem. #2, you said you were banned 8 times but fail to see that perhaps you are the problem. If you're popping off like a cretin when you voice your displeasure, that's not going to get you anywhere. But if you're respectful and professional, chances are someone just might listen to you but I digress.

You bring up the Burger King analogy. To you, you thought it appropriate to start acting like a madman because you got a burger that might have been rotten then can't understand why the manager is so apathetic to your problem. In reality, if you simply brought it to the managers attention, he or she would have apologized and replaced it. If you pop off like a madman, well, if I were in your shoes I'd hire a food taster. Another analogy that's more to the point: You keep drive 50mph through a 35mph zone, get pulled over, and receive a ticket. The next day, you do it again and again you're cited. Day after that, same thing. However, you keep complaining about the cop. Moral is don't speed.

And finally, you say you don't have a choice with this game. You certainly do. You can simply top playing. I don't know your status(legendary, premium) but if you're pumping money into this game but still playing, the question is, who's the fool?
    • Like x 1
  12. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

HAHA Yes I ran this particular repeatable mission a grand total of ONCE. I got to a point where daily I would go in and capture 10 Reaper Infiltrators for 20 marks and help Star labe gather info and then close 10 rifts daily for another 20 .. And got to the point where I could complete both of those in lss than 15 minutes. I skip that one completely because I have no idea how long it took to complete that first time but I do recall chasing civilians through groups of Reapers determined to seperate my head from my body and having to REZ several times. 40 Marks a day was plenty for me in addition to what I got doing alerts and trials.

I still stop there daily for my 40 marks and my one suggestion/ minor complaint after having earned the feat for defeating 5000 reapers would be.. PLEASE CAN WE FIND A WAY TO SHUT OFF "You may have captured me but we will destroy this timeline!" lol
  13. JessTier New Player

NEVER try playing that mission when you have even the slightest bit of lag... UGH :p
  14. Oel Em Well-Known Player

I will say that transition can be annoying, and it does lock up from time to time, but never is it worse than on races. I dont know how many restarts I have had to do because the game does not run the transistion until the timer is at 1 sec and I spend 3-5 secs waiting to get control of my toon after the race starts. Minor issue, but does wear on you.
  15. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

its so you can look at your self in that investigative pose, I really enjoy the times the camera stay in that spot and I get to see myself running away from it, feels like an out of body experience.
  16. Comixfan Committed Player

13 months and counting since what?

There's been an absolute ton of new content in the last 13 months!

As for Marvel Heroes, you cannot compare it to DCUO because they are two completely different types of games. For what it is, Marvel Heroes is thoroughly engaging & great fun to play. That's not to say DCUO isn't, mind you, it's still engaging & fun 2 years on.
  17. TrueMarvel New Player

This^
  18. BumblingB I got better.

I stopped reading this thread. It was hard to read his posts with the line breaks and poor anologies.

It's simple, if you like the content, stick around. If you don't, you can do other things. If you are sticking around thinking you are getting sub par for your money, don't pay for it. There is a lot that can be done just as fre member. If you want to continue to complain, then it is a problem with you, not the game/devs.
    • Like x 1
  19. Kristyana New Player

You're the one that keeps eating at the restaurant...
  20. General_Gear New Player

Well, if you get kicked out of the Burger King 8 times, you deserve a rotten whopper.