"A Powerful Gift" Collection

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by lllStrichcodelll, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Korlick Loyal Player

Yes, i can confirm that. And the rest of the list too. Either me or someone in the group got each collection from this list.
    • Like x 1
  2. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It can drop on Event difficulty too! :)
  3. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

• Like x 2
  4. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Modeled the aura reward for my league mate on his channel. Enjoy!
    • Like x 1
  5. Vedvaengr New Player

One more question. Does loot lock matter for the essences dropping in the Latest Content?
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Yes, unfortunately. That's my one gripe about this. In general I think the whole scavenger hunt collection thing is a great idea and at the very least something new/different. But it should have all been EEG (clamped non loot locked)) content. Cursed Themyscira is somewhat understandable since it's the current raid and it coincided with 2X marks for JLDC. But RoE was a very bad choice.
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

The devs had to torture us with Pub Crawl duo, one of the worst duos in my opinion. So far ran it 8 times and no drop. Shadow land and Gotham duo got it in like 2-3 runs.
  8. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Luckily event also works for Ct N and RoE will be the cheapest one when the next episode launches. :)
  9. Illumin411 Loyal Player

That's crazy because I got The Pub Crawl one fairly quickly. It was 10-12 runs (in which the other person got it 5 times or so) but it was popping more than anything else so still quick as far as the whole collection.

But Shadowlands????? I'm pretty sure I'm over 30 runs at this pointy and not only have I not gotten it but I always check the loot tab and it hasn't dropped for the other person either.
  10. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Yeah I'm 0 for 33 on Shadowlands now, and 1 time it dropped for my partner, that's all. Took me 6-7 on Pub Crawl and 9 on Gotham University.
  11. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Has anyone been able to confirm if the essences for Gotham U or shadowlands drop from the solo leveling instances?
  12. bradnwla New Player

13. Ingrando Well-Known Player

Can the collection drop even if loot locked?
  14. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Almost at 20 runs on Pub Crawl and no drop, I seem to get more April's fools drop than anything else.
    • Like x 1
  15. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

I'm curious to see if once those items go away, the loot tables will open up more on the collections