A New Fight Club

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Archon Thalsion, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Archon Thalsion New Player

Hey all just making this post to promote and advertise a new fight club venue...an actual lair with amenities fully capable of facilitating with an ideal PvP location...it is an industrial style lair just out side of nightclub and just a block away from the University...I figured its no fun getting jumped in one phase and having no one to fight in the other and since lairs are phaseless I thought this would be a great idea...if you are interested please post your DCUO toon name and I will add you to the list and give you amenity permissions...also I am open to suggestions on as to which amenities should be available in lair...I also have another base less than a block away with the other four amenities not included in Fight Club lair...upon request I can give permissions there as well...the current amenities in Fight Club lair are respec, sparring target, r&d vendor and r&d table...the mail bank broker and soda vendor are in the other base location...as I said earlier please feel free to post your toon name and join the fun...let's make this big...there is also a chat channel for the lair "lefight club"

Archon Thalsion
    • Like x 1