2h exploit

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Saiyan King, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Saiyan King New Player

You have to have mastery in 2h to get 0 animation damage. And that's the exploit
    • Like x 1
  2. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

The shield hits the hardest.............. Jus saying
  3. Saiyan King New Player

I don't understand how some people are verbally attacking me. All I'm doing is reporting a bug.
  4. Stark23 Committed Player

I personally tested DW and HB, you cannot replicate what's going on with 2H. For starters, they still have cast bars, 2H does not.
    • Like x 2
  5. Saiyan King New Player

But you don't get free zero animation damage. Xavie30 even told me you a use this exploit
    • Like x 1
  6. Stark23 Committed Player

Because they know it's an exploit. Don't take it personal.
    • Like x 2
  7. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I am not saying anything about the cast bar...I was talking about clipping and still doing some damage and even getting the pwer return mechanic to work. I am sorry that you tested it and it did not work but I have also personally tested it and had it work just fine with all three weapons I mentioned. The timing was a bit tougher to get down but it still worked. HB was hitting for about 500 per...I do not remember what DW hit for.
    • Like x 1
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Just curious...so your are saying that it is not an exploit if you do not have the zero animation and the weaker damage from the wm? So damage inline with HB and DW with a bit of animation.
  9. Stark23 Committed Player

The cast bar is the indicator for getting the damage or not, a tool so to speak. You cannot clip out of DW and HB to a point of not seeing the weapon animation and still get the weapon damage. That is the problem. You won't see any indication of the 2H weapon animation with those who are really good at it.
    • Like x 1
  10. SkullGang Devoted Player

Here's 2H in action
  11. Stark23 Committed Player

There have been multiple threads about this. All that needs to happen is a comment from the Devs on whether or not this is the direction for weapons.
  12. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I get that but I was not talking specifically about the no animation. I was talking about the ability to clip it. You can shorten the animation for all of the weapons I have mentioned (I am sure there are more I just have not tested them) and get damage plus the power return mechanic to work (which is why it is so popular for Nature, Electric, and HL). Also when I was clipping 2H with no animation it was not hitting as hard...only about 500. If I let it show just a bit of animation then I get the hard hits everyone seems to be angry about.
  13. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

Yes Xavie and I both use it :)
  14. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

I find it amusing that they mention that bad dps use it because they cannot dps without wm but they had been using it for a while lol.That vid did show full damage on the dummy with no animation. I will have to test again tonight...if I can get on to see why I was only seeing about 1/3 of tat damage when I had no animation.
    • Like x 1
  15. Stark23 Committed Player

It's clear as day in the vid that was just posted and the vid that was posted by Bat Fatman. You cannot replicate that with DW, HB or 1H.

I understand you can clip out of other weapons to shorten animation time, that is not the issue. You 100% cannot do it as quickly as 2H. That is a discrepancy, and that is what we're talking about. I don't care which way it goes, I'm just saying it should work the same for all weapons.
  16. SkullGang Devoted Player

I think the WM enables the higher damage plus no cast bar.
    • Like x 1
  17. Saiyan King New Player

Xavie called me a op chaser because I beat him with low stats lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

Maybe I am reading what you wrote a bit harsh but you seem to be getting agitated. Not my intent. I was simply stating that you can clip other weapons and get damage. I mentioned in other of my posts that the damage was higher for 2H and that the others had animations still. Most (not jus this thread but all the rest about it) seem to be complaining because they think it is unfair that people are clipping weapon animations in general. 2H is just the one that is mentioned the most because it does the most damage. I was simply pointing out that you can do this with more than just 2H.
    • Like x 1
  19. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

You are correct.
  20. Stark23 Committed Player

Haha, no I'm good man. I'm not agitated, I think I just type in a direct manner. It's all good!
    • Like x 1