13 Reasons Why

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Caroline, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Caroline Dedicated Player

I was wondering if anyone watched the series? If you did, what do you think? Did you like it?
    • Like x 1
  2. Korlick Loyal Player

I did. Finished a few days ago. And i like it, overall it was done well (despite a few things). Only thing i really didnt like was how it ends. Last couple of episodes were very tense and emotional (the scene between Hannah/Clay and Mr.Porter was huge) and suddenly...it goes like puff. The End.
    Feels like they didnt know how to finish it.
    • Like x 1
  3. Caroline Dedicated Player

I agree. It kinda felt as if they're leaving it open for a 2nd season.
    • Like x 1
  4. Korlick Loyal Player

Agree. Too many doors opens. What happen with Alex,Tyler, Bryce? Clay just leaves just like that? i mean...the list is way too long. And i dont feel like a second season would be a good idea. What would it be about? new tapes? a new case? explain what happens after the tapes comes out? i dont know if it would work...
    • Like x 1
  5. Caroline Dedicated Player

At first I thought that if there'll be a 2nd season, it'd be probably a new story, but it's weird they left so many doors open. I'm not gonna lie that throughout the whole tv show I've been feeling so bad, because there are people in real life who aren't any different from the ones we saw in the series, it's just sad.

I really disliked Jessica. I don't know why but the character made me feel annoyed throughout the whole tv show. I liked Alex, his insults towards certain characters were pretty OP, lol. It sucks he tried killing himself though. When I started watching it, I seriously thought it'd be just one story in one season and that's it, but there are so many unanswered questions, it just makes you... question everything, lol.
    • Like x 2
  6. Korlick Loyal Player

Exactly. Guess well have to wait and see what they decide to do.
    And yes, thats the toughest part of the serie. Knowing that this is something that actually happens in real life, and with how the social medias has been growing over the years, its getting worse and more often.

Lol, yes, her character was kinda anoying.
    Alex was one of the characters i like the most. How he transition from lonely new guy in town to the group of popular kids, felt so real. How he changes, and eventually, how it affects him.
    But...to me, the toughest pill to swallow was what happen to Jeff after that party. But i guess i should have known. I mean...he was one of the most popular kids in school, and he was really cool and nice with "the weird kid" Clay. It was bound to happen.
    • Like x 1
  7. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yes, yes, yes, Jeff's part was the toughest for sure. He was sooooooooo nice, I swear.
    • Like x 1