10yrs and dps scorecard chasers are still ruining the game.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Spartanknight, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

If it was FBr or FBe that’s even worse as the turret damage (which seems random as far as how it count towards the scorecard) skews the results much like the flaming sword in MoM. I’ve been beat by 30M or more by leaguemates who I regularly out DPS in that raid due to the turrets. These people, I swear...
    • Like x 1
  2. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

okay but nature force is support
    and not superpower
    comics animal powers transformation time is short and not limited
    but why are animal powers limited in the game ????
    and So why is there an injustice????

If it will be made according to the dc universe and comics then this error in the game should be fixed. :)
  3. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

4. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

I'm sorry, I'm not following. Are you asking about powers that transform players like a vixen powerset? Not sure this is the thread for that. Have seen some in the past so I'd try to dig one of those up. But the answer from the developers will continue to be that there are no plans to introduce new powersets
  5. XNatureGuardianX Active Player

So why did animal power, not plant power, weaken?
    the game only has plant dps but why shapershift dps ???
    also dog is not superpower
    Comic book animal powers transform time is short and not limited but why animal powers are limited in game ????
    and so why is there an injustice ????
    If this bug in the game is based on the DC universe and comics, it should be fixed. :)
    and animal forms in other games are not restricted
    why is it limited here????
    Also, pterasaur form is removed but why is plant skill not removed?
    old nature is enough for me

I'm not just trying to be the best I want to have fun and use the power I love

6. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

They remove the scoreboard and they game getting installing so fast, people already cried so much over the years that the content we get a five year old can complete.
  7. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Would have never pegged you as a scoreboard chaser.....
    • Like x 3
  8. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Facts who could have possibly guessed.
  9. Control Creed Well-Known Player

That all makes sense from a DPS perspective but....

As someone who plays all the powers and focuses on roles the trolls need to have power cost in line with gadgets and shield strength in line with quantum.

Water needs a ranged heal over time or the ability to aim the pools like sorcery.

Atomic needs the teleport to work like quantums (activate the aura) because since sitting in one place doing combos will get you wrecked.

So... idk, personally I'd like a little less focus on DPS, don't really care about the scorecard (except damage that is caused by my debuffs in troll role should be put in there so people have a clue, at least a little what a troll does beyond being a battery.)