Downtime Server Downtime - November 18, 2022

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Alllllrighty then.
    • Like x 4
  2. myandria Item Storage

Interesting! Are you accessing them from the PC? If so, then maybe the console access isn't working. I will have to ask around to be sure.
  3. Ice Lynx Dedicated Player

Yes I'm on PC.
  4. myandria Item Storage

True, but even if Anniversary is pushed back a week it won't hurt the Seasonal Event schedule. Anniversary runs for about a month; the Valentine's Event could run into March since February is a short month. However, the Mr. Myxy event only runs for a couple of weeks, so that event could be pushed forward. There is no Seasonal Event for May, so the Spring Event (April) could spill into the first week of May if need be. The flexibility is there and honestly, if these events moved closer to the Summer Event I would not mind.

I think it would be a great idea if the test server were updated after the Thanksgiving weekend. This would give time for people to fully enjoy the weekend without worrying about missing time on the test server AND to fully digest and reset from all of that food and drink. :D
  5. myandria Item Storage

Ahh ok. I will ask around if anyone else had trouble on the console with those codes since last year. The player that I was referring to was on the PS4 and he could not get the codes to work for his new DCUO account.
  6. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

How did an announcement thread turn into a narc thread?... :confused:
  7. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
  8. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I can't speak for PS, but as of late Sept., the codes still worked on both XBox and Switch. My son and I both claimed them, as well as on PC (me in Sept., my son about a week or two ago).

ETA: The codes are by account, not by character (at least, on PC -- I can't test on XBox anymore, as my XBone died last month), so can only be redeemed once.
    • Like x 2
  9. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

All I want to say is that the scoreboard with the added Feats tab is awesome!

Thanks guys! ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. Ice master187 Active Player

Mr meepps when we gonna have 2x ally week seems it been forever
  11. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

• Like x 1
  12. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

I am sorry I realize that you may have meant x2 ally fortification week.
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I don't believe that has ever existed... Yet.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

Me either, I just seen multiple people asking for 2x ally and we just had it, so I was trying to think like them and figure out what they could possibly be asking for.