Bonus Ally Favor

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

[IMG]
    BONUS ALLY FAVOR WEEK

This week, your chances to receive Ally Favor as drops when defeating enemies is doubled! This means whenever you trigger an opportunity to get Ally Favor from enemies, that opportunity will trigger twice. The bonus begins Thursday, November 3, 2022, and runs through Wednesday, November 9, 2022.

Ally Favor is used to rank up your Allies.

PLEASE NOTE: The bonus week will begin this Thursday with daily server restarts and will last through next Wednesday.
    • Like x 8
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

cool. is it just double drops? or double drops & double rank-up? I mean, either's cool. just checking.
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Double drops.
    • Like x 2
  4. Irvynnge Loyal Player

excellent. cheers!
  5. Warpath619 New Player

Is this for the switch as well?
    • Like x 2
  6. Eve YouTuber

Awesome!
    • Like x 1
  7. Sunwukong139 New Player

It's been about a month since the fall seasonal was released, and the week that you said switch would get the time caps and (would be a "safe bet") the seasonal is over today. Can we get ANY update on WHEN any of this will be released?
  8. General slim New Player

When was the last time we had double fortification for Allies? I don’t think we have all year…… How bout we get both this week? :)
  9. BumblingB I got better.

The answer we have never gotten double ally fortification. Only double drops. Most likely it's too new for them to do that yet.
    • Like x 3
  10. Tree Well-Known Player

I hate assuming and being let down so is this for Switch too?
  11. Jcal Dedicated Player

Very nice and great timing! I maxed out three Legendary Allies last night, from 0 to 10. I'd been saving up my AF all year and it was finally time to cash out. I'm totally depleted now so thanks for this.
  12. Kal El Level 30

Aliados que deberían agregar:

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Revolastion Active Player

Amazing Thank You! Loving my Black Adam Ally :p