Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Control Creed Well-Known Player

A tin foil hat to protect my brain when the sky is falling on the forums... that would be an excellent use of the development team's time and resources and a very mature response to constructive feedback on the forums. Thank you Dev team, keep up the good work!
    • Like x 1
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The tinfoil hat is from two years ago.
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

Good to see they are hard on the job! Well done Devs!
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I guess some people just don't have a sense of humour.
    [IMG]
  5. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I guess some people just aren't funny...
  6. Thundergogo New Player

A kid flash cowl <:

a proper Green Lantern uniform without a random additional emblem on the back -_- (or just a green lantern insignia that you can put on seperately)
  7. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yeah, no...more like a response to all of the nonsense and nonconstructive rantings on the forums.
  8. BrokenEssence Level 30

So most characters have varying styles as far as their emblem is concerned, so I'm asking for two things. Firstly:
    [IMG]

I'd like introductions of different emblems into DCUO via briefings, lockboxes, time capsules, and future DLC. The emblems themselves, and possibly a back piece like you do with all the lantern corps.

2ndly much like the Future Crusader bat symbol, I'd like emblems that are exclusive to DCUO.
    • Like x 2
  9. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I really like the kabuki female style, but I hate the neck collar it has. I would like a version without the neck collar.
    • Like x 1
  10. AgentKenshi New Player

Wouldn't mind seeing a doomsday style. Rather and just the back spines.
  11. silikyan Well-Known Player

12. Elusian Crowd Control

I vaguely remember requests for normal street style generics. One I always had on the radar but just got recently refreshed due to new animated movie is those short jacket type that Tera worn in one of the sequences when she was going outside:

[IMG]

Looks familiar? Well its also known from Trunks first appearance in Dragonball Z:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  13. Love fairy Level 30

Can I have pom poms for my male toon please :) I'm a cheer leader in real life so I wold like to pom poms plz xoxo
    • Like x 5
  14. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

Still want this style:

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. microhatter Active Player

I would like to see more emblems all around. Especially animal emblems. Seems that would be cool.
    • Like x 1
  16. Delsin Rowe Level 30

Can we get an enhanced GL emblem?
    • Like x 1
  17. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

I would love a Doomsday skin with the spines and all. My tank look would love it
  18. Wonder Wiccan Dedicated Player

Me I would be happy with Hecate's tattoos from this episode
    • Like x 3
  19. Control Creed Well-Known Player

So it wasn't mature?
  20. Lord Unsemont Level 30

More styles that could have your emblem!
    • Like x 1