Xzotix's Recent Activity

1. Xzotix liked FazlaBakmaKafaYapar's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

And we are wait still for bonus Artifact xp dont forget please :)) a long time

Mar 28, 2024
  2. Xzotix liked BUDOKAI101's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

Save the universe and legends PVE we need this asap it's dry out here real bad

Mar 28, 2024
  3. Xzotix replied to the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

Speaking for myself, don’t need double nth. I have alts that need to switch arts that are better now. But I’m not willing to sacrifice xp...

Mar 22, 2024
  4. Xzotix liked August Moon's post in the thread 2x Nth Metal is live this week!.

People arent arguing that they need double artifacts to level their arts. They need double artifacts to change the arts they already...

Mar 22, 2024
  5. Xzotix liked appocolyps's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Where is Mepps when you need him?!?! Hopefully lurking from a sunbed, drink in hand, wallet bulging from redundancy payout, quietly...

Mar 7, 2024
  6. Xzotix liked FluffyCloud99's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Im here to say that 1 of 2 thing will happen when the bonus is announced: 2x artifact xp announced: Players will be happy, some will...

Mar 7, 2024
  7. Xzotix liked Oltron's post in the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

WE WANT DOUBLE FORTIFY XP TOMORROW. Please for once do something we want. Thanks

Mar 7, 2024