Ughitsjaylon's Recent Activity

1. Ughitsjaylon posted a new thread.

What is the next DLC?

So im sure many of us has seen Obsidian chill's Video showing us the data mined info about the upcoming DLC.. and that was cool but it will...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Mar 13, 2024
  2. Ughitsjaylon replied to the thread New Booster Bundle arrives next week!.

Had me worried there

Mar 13, 2024
  3. Ughitsjaylon liked RTX's post in the thread Unoptimized mesh? Question to Developers/3D Artists.

Hey Devs, to start, i´ve been exporting "House of Legends" and wanna check how external path-traced lighting could look and or...

Mar 11, 2024
  4. Ughitsjaylon posted a new thread.

DCUO Collaborations

DCUO should consider collabs. it would be a breath of fresh air and an opportunity to attract new and old players to the game if executed...

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

Feb 24, 2024
  5. Ughitsjaylon replied to the thread DCUO Next Powerset!.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT ADDED

Feb 10, 2024
  6. Ughitsjaylon liked DCUO Vet's post in the thread DCUO Next Powerset!.

Post above was prematurely released had to redo it. Cool new powers that make sense to me I'll try my best to articulate it as...

Feb 10, 2024
  7. Ughitsjaylon replied to the thread Wayne Manor Base.

yeah i broke one of my walls and it wont respawn even when i go into decorator mode it will not spawn back and i am un able to take them up...

Feb 10, 2024
  8. Ughitsjaylon replied to the thread DCUO Next Powerset!.

Jan 21, 2024
  9. Ughitsjaylon posted a new thread.

DCUO Next Powerset!

The next powerset should be 'Blood powers' or 'Hemomancy' I could honestly see it as any roll support-wise but it would probably have to...

Forum: War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)

Jan 20, 2024
  10. Ughitsjaylon replied to the thread Test Discussion Anniversary 2024: Feedback thread.

womp womp

Jan 10, 2024