TheDemonHunter
    1. There are no messages on TheDemonHunter's profile yet.
  • Signature

Maker of Artifacts -- Ellis Explorations
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    "In my dreams, devil, I soar through a far finer world than this. I dine and dance among graceful goddesses on the other side of the universe, and share home and hearth with heroes. In reality, here -- now -- I'm just another man, in a role I was never meant to play...."

About

Server:
    US PC/PS
    Known by most online as the Demon Hunter or simply DH, named for a character I've been playing in various games since the mid 80s. Currently my main here is the Maker ofArtifacts. Yes, that's three words, and the lack of an additional space being allowed by the naming system still irks me.

Beta tester for DCUO and current player in The Secret World MMO as well. Love of superheroes and sci-fi goes back to my early childhood in the mid 70s. Also very interested in mythologies and religions from throughout human history, across the globe.

Was a long-standing member of the City of Heroes community. I played there for six and a half years, all on Virtue, and I was there up until the very end, when the servers shut down. I had a hand in all facets of gaming there, leading supergroups, building bases, engaging in RP, helping develop builds for characters, leading Task Forces, Trials, and Raids. Probably best known there for my base building. I built somewhere in the neighborhood of 100 bases for people in my time there, with 8 maintained and still actively being worked on up until the last day of Paragon City.

This game isn't home, but despite it's limitations, it's better than the alternatives available right now, so this is where I've come back to. Not interested so much in Raiding here, but always up for Alerts and Duos, as well as Bounties.