The I3atman's Recent Activity

1. The I3atman replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - May 9, 2024 at 6:00am PT.

*posted twice for some reason

May 9, 2024 at 5:57 PM
  2. The I3atman replied to the thread Downtime Server Downtime - May 9, 2024 at 6:00am PT.

Why is deserter penalties pushed up to 12 minutes on a 13 year old game and there's no word about it in the patch notes...once again

May 9, 2024 at 5:56 PM
  3. The I3atman posted a new thread.

Deserter penalty 12 minutes? Are you joking?

My league mate qued the wrong instance which he hit accept by mistake, so I declined it. I got a 12 minute deserter on a 13 year old game....

Forum: Gotham City (General Gameplay)

May 9, 2024 at 5:41 PM
  4. The I3atman replied to the thread DCUO Launches on PlayStation 5 TODAY!.

So is there gonna be a fix to the frame rate soon? It's at the point if you go into a populated place or a base with a good amount of base...

Mar 28, 2024
  5. The I3atman liked XBlue's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Disproportionate Health Points of Swampthing in Elite Alert.

Hello Community, Hello Devs, I wanted to share my thoughts on the seemingly excessive health points (HP) of Swampthing in the Elite Alert...

Nov 22, 2023
  6. The I3atman replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Disproportionate Health Points of Swampthing in Elite Alert.

I just made a post about this lol glad to see I'm not the only one noticing the problem

Nov 21, 2023
  7. The I3atman posted a new thread.

Up-Votes Needed Swamp thing health buff in elite

Was a health buff intended for swamp thing in elite? I use to average 140 mil to 160mil. We would finish runs in like 13 to - 15 minutes,...

Forum: Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)

Nov 21, 2023