Shadowdragon's Recent Activity

1. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Shadowlands - How to open the door.

Nice! I never knew about that. I always warped rally. They should get rid of the "return to last location" portal.

May 5, 2024 at 10:34 AM
  2. Shadowdragon liked Ryll's post in the thread Shadowlands - How to open the door.

[media] I have come across far too many people since they added the collections for the aura to the game who don't know you can open the...

May 5, 2024 at 10:32 AM
  3. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Test Server Install (Fast Method).

That's true since it's doing the check with each startup. I still recommend keeping 2 environments though. If you have your live...

May 4, 2024
  4. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Test Server Install (Fast Method).

If you pointed the file to test you would download test assets to your single directory. If items were the same name but updated, you...

May 4, 2024
  5. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Test Server Install (Fast Method).

I wouldn't recommend that because Test & Live don't always have the same asset sets and development branches. It's safer to keep the...

May 4, 2024
  6. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

I'd say this is happening more often than not now. Also when a player experiences this, other players may not even see them render. So you...

May 4, 2024
  7. Shadowdragon liked iLazy's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Bump. Still laggy/delayed af. Even some Raids aren't playable

May 4, 2024
  8. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Test Server Install (Fast Method).

Added Windows 7 repair instructions for KERNEL32 launchpad errors to original post.

May 4, 2024
  9. Shadowdragon liked Eve's post in the thread Spring Events 2024 Rewards Showcase.

I LOVE the rewards this year.... I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR THE ELF EARS! [media] From the known issues; Botanical Sequins Chroma 1...

May 1, 2024
  10. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed The treachery of black adam solo, cutscenes skip issue.

I ran it twice this morning and it still works OK for me. So there must be some bug with a setting or something on the systems level if it...

May 1, 2024
  11. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Doctor Fate's Daily Rewards - May 2024.

DOCTOR FATE'S MAY REWARDS [IMG] New month; new rewards! Each day you log in this month (before June 1, 2024) unlocks rewards - from new...

Apr 30, 2024
  12. Shadowdragon replied to the thread Up-Votes Needed The treachery of black adam solo, cutscenes skip issue.

For me it played the one before the final fight, but it did skip the long ending one. Never mind it does work for me. The first parts...

Apr 30, 2024
  13. Shadowdragon liked Sheila X's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed The treachery of black adam solo, cutscenes skip issue.

Not sure if only happen to me or its a geral bug but everytime i start the solo i try to use the thing to turn on skip but nothing happen...

Apr 30, 2024
  14. Shadowdragon liked Ryazan's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Animation delay.

Basically some powers animations are getting a little delay for no reason, it's not due to lag or FPS, whenever you login your character...

Apr 23, 2024
  15. Shadowdragon liked Melusine Midnight's post in the thread Batman day and Wonder Woman day will be recycled Superman Day.

As someone with 735+ sp who has all that stuff, I still completely agree with you. Just cause I don't need something, doesn't make it...

Apr 20, 2024
  16. Shadowdragon liked geoforcee100's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

#12 Essence of the Ethereal - Last Boss of the Cursed Themyscira Raid

Apr 11, 2024
  17. Shadowdragon liked geoforcee100's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

#6 confirmed final boss SJ alert

Apr 11, 2024
  18. Shadowdragon liked lllStrichcodelll's post in the thread "A Powerful Gift" Collection.

This thread is going to be a guide for the drop locations for the pieces needed to acquire the Magical Drain Aura. For now these will...

Apr 11, 2024
  19. Shadowdragon liked Pale Rage's post in the thread Up-Votes Needed Server Delay.

The lag spikes, server Delay, slow rendering, and glitching movement today is HORRIBLE. Very much worse than I've seen in the past couple...

Apr 4, 2024
  20. Shadowdragon replied to the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

No errors when these 2 materials are used together... :eek: [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  21. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread New To Doctor Fate Vendor - ???.

A mysterious new item has appeared in Doctor Fate's Vendor shop... perhaps an Exobyte Analyzer can help you learn more. [IMG]

Apr 1, 2024
  22. Shadowdragon liked Cardboard's post in the thread Test Discussion Ally: John Stewart.

What's up players! A new ally has arrived! John Stewart Call upon a leader of the Green Lantern Corps, John Stewart! Hardlight Turret...

Mar 29, 2024
  23. Shadowdragon liked MiguelDaybreak's post in the thread Bonus Stabilizer Solo + 20% Off Quark Vendor (March 2024).

BONUS STABILIZER EVENT Need a few more Stabilizers? This is your week, because we're running a special bonus event on Stabilizer Solo...

Mar 27, 2024