Happy Holidays, Members! Log In For Your Special Gift!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Dec 11, 2014.

1. xAlira New Player

I dropped all my blue bits for a slim pink. :D No regrets.
    • Like x 1
  2. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

I got a slim pink. While Infyrneaux's color scheme does include pink, I just don't see it being very fiery. I need to see what it looks like on before I decide whether to keep it, but I can't do that w/o collecting it, thereby making it untradeable. Oh, what's a gal to do?
  3. xAlira New Player

If you look for it in the broker you can get a preview for that character.
    • Like x 1
  4. GuardsmanX Active Player

Nothing for the premium player? Not even an acknowledgment or badge.

Just wondering if it was just monopoly money I spent on those DLC's and SC? What about the amount I had set aside and "was going" to buy another DLC and SC? Well...

Reward your prime customers, but do it in such a way as to not alienate your other not so "customers"! It's just basic salesmanship!

Sometimes just a simple acknowledgment can go a long way...Just saying...
  5. lukelucky Devoted Player

bud be serious. u get to play the game for what $40/yr. lol u said u were going 2 buy another dlc also. lol so u dont own all of em? lol legendary guys pay minamium $120 annual.
    • Like x 2
  6. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

I got a pink aura for my main. Thanks!(she's a girl so pink is fine)
  7. Melih New Player

This event was yesterday or today whether he did today continue? I did not see that section...

EDIT:I'm Premium Member...
  8. justarendomperson New Player

9. Sbel Devoted Player

Paying subscriber, paying monthly/yearly for Legendary.
  10. TemporalBeast New Player

I won't be on till next Friday , but my legendary account is still running. Will I still be able to redeem the gift ?
  11. GuardsmanX Active Player

I'm serious, it's not about the free gift, it's about customer appreciation. ..and no I don't own all of them! Work has been erratic and medical bill aren't. I'm (and DCUO/Sony) lucky I scraped to be the DCL's that I have!!! Sometimes in real-life, you make a choice between rent, food, doctors and a game!!!

Just a word or thank you to all the players (not just "members") for support would be nice and go a long way.

Sure the "Members" pay monthly and they get monthly benefits from that membership. There's nothing wrong with them getting an extra "gift", but it shouldn't be done in a way as to alienate the others. It's in his wording!!!

It's simple..."Every" customer is important!!! It's a fine line that people in sales must walk and balance!

As for the badges, I believe the ball was dropped! This was a chance for them to really show "everyone" (not just the AllAccess or PlayStation players) that they was thinking of them. And how much trouble would it be or how much would it cost? I made them ones in my signature in about 10 minutes!!! The frame work was made all that was missing was the graphics.
  12. Rockhound665 Steadfast Player

While every customer is important, what exactly do you think a customer who's only obligation is $5 should get? And if you're having to decide between rent, food, doctors, and game then perhaps your troubles lie far more deeper than some video game. Seriously, the entitlement mentality in society which is prevalent in this game is maddening let alone the economic ignorance. It's amazing when people who are obligated to pay nothing feel they are entitled to the same perks as those who choose to actually pay to play this game. Simple math: you pay nothing, you get nothing.
    • Like x 2
  13. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

If I buy a membership today, do I get it? Or did I have to be a member before?
  14. lukelucky Devoted Player

if your complaint is they showed u no recognition as in a thank you then i cant see anyone disagreeing with that. as a game i am shocked they do anything because its a game. an honorable mention to the premium guys should be given. hey bud happy holidays and better fortunes in 2015
    • Like x 1
  15. lukelucky Devoted Player

he responded to me bud and i think you missed his point. all i think he was seeking is a thanks to all the customers. no gift or reward. simply ad in a thanks to all the customers that play the game. who knows showing warmth and appeciation to a new freebie might just get him to invest. taking a shot at a guy with medical conditions is....... i dont know bud i would hope we could do better. if your just broke or unemployed you get less sympathy from me. when your dealing with a medical issue well often we cant help that. again i think the guy just wanted a mention showing the guys at dcuo value customers
    • Like x 1
  16. Mizz iZ Well-Known Player

Didn't you keep your account active for 12 months so that you could play or so that you might receive a holiday gift? Why can't some of you players just stop complaining? All of us is getting exactly what we pay for. The holiday gift is a pleasant surprise!!Complaining about getting a small gift is plane and outright rude!! Also, I would compare one aura to a wrist watch, not socks. Jeez! stop QQing

While I'm on my rant I'd like to also encourage people to stop complaining about the mechanics of the game, and also to encourage Mepps and his crew to NOT listen so intently to the cry-babies who whine about this and that. The game is usually just fine!! Too many changes makes it frustrating for the mature players, who are all too often also the players paying Legendary. May I kindly remind SOE about the history of Star Wars Galaxies and how that game was ruined on account of changing the original perma-death jedi system????..... That was the best MMO ever, but where is it now? Please do not let something like that happen to DC o_O
    • Like x 1
  17. PainGod New Player

<----------smart, waiting for the 50% off sale
    • Like x 1
  18. Zaptoid New Player

*slaps all the SOE staff on the back*

Thank you everyone and thank you for allowing me to feed(and relive) my DC Comics addictions through DCUO >;p

Seasons greetings >;]
  19. akaivy Dedicated Player

Thanks for the aura - I got orange slim. :)
  20. FESTER665 Devoted Player

I got 3.25 million for my slim black aura and stocked up on replays and total recovery kits during that day of the 12 days sale....

Good weekend on DCUO! :D