The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

There aren't any plans to do this. As the FAQ states PlanetSide will not receive any Development Support.
  2. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

If you are currently paying less than 14.99 a month due to a Legacy membership we are doing our best to honor these. 14.99 is the standard rate right now for all of our games, come April 2nd it will include all our games, 500 SC a month, 10% off in the Marketplace, plus other yet to be announced benefits.

I'm not sure what else I can say I regards to this.
  3. tesla New Member

so, if i consumed 7 years of kronos and i have 7 years of playtime left on my everquest account... can i get a refund because i dont like the new soe all access.
  4. Dirty McGriddle New Member

Perhaps I missed the answer to this question:

Question: I have a lifetime DCUO membership. In September of last year, 2013, I purchased a 12-month membership plan for Planetside 2. I understand that I will have life-time access to the All Access as long as DCUO stays active. My question is this: what happens to my PS2 membership since it is now useless to me? As an All-Access member, I retain my extra xp and resource boosts. Will I get a pro-rated refund on the amount of time I have remaining? Is this something I should take up with Customer Service? I'm curious since I will have 5 months of time left on that membership once the new plan takes affect.
  5. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

First can we talk about your handle??
    You call under this category:
    Q: Wait! My question is not answered in this FAQ or I have other questions about my account and billing. Who can I talk to?
    A: Please contact our Customer Service Department and they’ll be happy to help! https://help.soe.com/
  6. Dirty McGriddle New Member

Thanks for the fast response, much appreciated, must have missed the link the first time.

As for the handle, it is not, in fact, a reference to a male body part, that is spelled with an "a" and not an "i". It is in reference to an old philosopher who roamed the world speaking of the benefits of celibacy. It is often times confused for something offensive :p
  7. Dirty McGriddle New Member

Errant moment of stupidity when lysdexia kicks in and I mistakenly swapped the "a" and the "i". My mistake, fixing if possible X_X
  8. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Yes!!
  9. Wayfar New Member

I posted this over on the PS2 forums but figured I put in general location too. I understand some of this already happens but hopefully we can take things a little further in regard to account details in future.
    ---

Beyond this change, the account system (or whatever you call it) needs some updating. When I had issues, I was told there were revamps underway. Though, that was months ago. Hopefully, these all-access pass stuff is related.

Please start to share more details on when account will be billed, and when SC will be deposited. Not as much as an issue now that we'll have one bill for all games. Though in the past I had reps tell me "around this date" when my SC should show up and that I had a soft subscription date "will be bill near date x". Didn't like that, so something more concrete will be great.

Also more details on SC balance history in general is desirable. I've wanted to know what I've bought and when for years now. Something that is a little more streamlined and very understandable. What game, what item, what time/date, etc. Not only that but also when SC is added to the account. Translation history to show when SC is added via game cards and monthly membership as well please.

These are the things that'll push things to the next level for me as a long term player of SOE titles. Thank you.
  10. silverbluetree New Member

Is there any way to get our all access before 4/2? Since vg is shutting down, I'd rather have access to something else such as EQ II and since my accts are all paid in full that would surely help moving forward and resubbing my accts when they near expiration.
  11. MrJoske New Member

I'm an European player using a SOE account to play Planetside 2 (played during beta and I was given the option to keep my SOE account which I gladly did).

Now, I get all access as a sub, but I don't care about older games. But I'm interested in Everquest Next (I know, long way of). Will I be grandfathered in and able to play using my SOE account. If not the all access is useless for me and I will not go to pro7...
  12. Wayfar New Member

13. NCjinx Member

Sorry to ask more questions. But these are a few that need to be figured out b4 ps1 goes f2p. Will core combat and wasp and striker be fixed b4 then. Can we get brewko if he do so wishes to give us bans of hackers and planetside events like black ops and rabbit, old oshur. Us the players would like to see these things fix and maybe after we try to convince brewko to help out 1 hr every 2 weeks to dealing with small things like events hackers. And how do we go with finding brewkos email. So we can ask him if he is willing to help us. Sorry for all the question just the players waiting for ps1 are full of these and no one knows where to figure out the answer. So im trying it here. Thank you if you can answer all of them or a few wouls greatly improve the morale of the ps1 troops :)
  14. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Hi Jinx,
    There will not be Dev time spent on PlanetSide....

As far as I know we currently do not have a away to get a hold of Brewko.
  15. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Publishing has not been decided yet for EverQuest Next.
  16. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

I would contact Customer Support to see if there is something they can do for you.

help.soe.com
  17. NCjinx Member

Sorry again, im alittle uneasy with the statement no dev is working on ps. The bugs im speaking of are ground breaking. They force everyone to not be able to use a vech or go on the biggest map in the game cyssor. That is almost impossible. Would smedly know how to get ahold of brewko? Since he must work for soe to be a gm for one of your games. Sorry to ask annoying question but the fate of a game lays in the balance. And i spent close to ten years playing this game. And i hate to see it get throw away like it keeps getting treated. Last question could a player become a mod? Say we can't get brewko back, can we the players put someone in power to ban hackers and do events like give them a trusted account and have the player use it to do those thing and those things only? Thank you jinx
  18. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

I understand your uneasiness.

This is the info I have at this moment.

Q: I don’t see PlanetSide 1 mentioned anywhere, are they eligible for this program?
    A: We will offer PlanetSide 1 as free to play game for everyone when the new program rolls out, on or about April 2, 2014 (or sooner!). Please note that PS1 has no Marketplace and will not see further game development. We know that a large number of people have played it in the past, and we hope you’ll enjoy it again, on us.

--
    I don't know if Smed can get in touch with Brewko. SOE occasionally can get in touch with former employees but we can't guarantee it.

We do not have a player moderation program nor can we allow players to ban other players.
  19. NCjinx Member

Okay thank you for all your help. Ill just try to find another way to get ahold of brewko thank you again
  20. Luckydog New Member

Sorry for asking another EU based question but can you please advise me what in addition to EQ2 gold access do i gain access to that I did not have already when you convert me to a all access station account ? I am on a grandfathered account and will never sign on with Prosieben.