The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Yes for EQN Landmark.
    We do not have distribution information for EQN to give out at this time.
  2. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

The FAQ says "for everyone" so no you will not need to have had a sub
  3. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

If I am reading your question correctly it falls under this section of the FAQ:

Q: I am grandfathered in under a special legacy promotional program or locked-in rate and want to make sure I don’t lose my status! How do I find out how I am affected?
    A: Our goal is to honor all special rates and programs for our players. Please contact Customer Service with any special concerns you may have! https://help.soe.com/
  4. bpostal New Member

Planetside is going F2P for real this time?! Awesome! Of course there won't be a whole lot of folks who go back to it, I'm still excited!
  5. captainkill119 Member

i,m just wondering if the current bugs in planetside 1 are gonna be fixed by the time it goes free to play. as my both of my characters on their have implanted on bfrs and seem to have desynced with the core combat access rights.
  6. Thedrick Fel New Member

Okay, I have a question. Might seem stupid, but I gotta ask anyway. I used to be a legendary member of DCUO, then I didn't renew my membership, so I was reverted to Premium. Will I become Premium on EQII as well? Or I'll have to upgrade there anyway? Thanks!
  7. Lowthor New Member

How does this affect the mail I recently received for EQ membership benefits
    Will this still happen?
    Will I get the 500SC from the All Access + The 2000SC item in EQ?

Or does this replace the previous announcement?
  8. Quiver Oakenblade New Member

I have been grandfathered as a SOE Gold Member Free for Life for EQ for the past 7 years but I have been playing since it went live. And I have been paying for a full year of SOE Gold Membership at a time at a discounted rate for EQII since it went live with about 12 extra character slots that I paid for. Will I be grandfathered at All Access for Free for Life because of my EQ status or will I be forced to pay because of my EQII status? And if I have to pay will there be an option for All Access at a 3 month, 6 month or 1 year membership subscription at a discounted rate like there is now. I dont always have money each month so I prefer to pay for it all at once so I ensure I can play as a Gold member all the time.
  9. isserlie New Member

10. Mictlante New Member

I bought dcuo lifetime membership with SOE when dcuo lunched, but now I am sadly a pro7 forced customer [EU], how does the change look now for me, am I being transfered back to SOE [please!!!] or do I have to stay with pro7 and have hope for the best?
  11. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

The announcement one 1/24 replaces the announcement that talked about the 2000 sc item.
  12. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Premium no longer exists under this new program.

This part of the FAQ addresses you question.

Q: Hey, will I get to keep all of the existing Gold / Legendary / Premium benefits in my game?
    A: The current top tier memberships in participating games will upgrade to the All Access Membership with the same in-game benefits you enjoy now, PLUS access to all other eligible SOE games and exclusive member-only sales and offers throughout the year. Check out the matrix for your game here for a current listing of your in-game membership benefits, which will carry over to the SOE All Access program:
    DC Universe Online Membership Benefits
    PlanetSide2 Membership Benefits
    EverQuest Membership Benefits
    EverQuest II Membership Benefits
  13. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

I think that this section of the FAQ addresses your question.

Q: I don’t see PlanetSide 1 mentioned anywhere, are they eligible for this program?
    A: We will offer PlanetSide 1 as free to play game for everyone when the new program rolls out, on or about April 2, 2014 (or sooner!). Please note that PS1 has no Marketplace and will not see further game development. We know that a large number of people have played it in the past, and we hope you’ll enjoy it again, on us.
  14. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

This section addresses your question:

Q: I’m a customer of ProSiebenSat.1 Games. How will this affect me?
    A: ProSiebenSat.1 is very excited about working toward a similar solution for EU customers. We are working closely with them and look forward to announcing a very similar plan. Please stay tuned for updates!
  15. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

You fall under this category in the FAQ.

Q: I am grandfathered in under a special legacy promotional program or locked-in rate and want to make sure I don’t lose my status! How do I find out how I am affected?
    A: Our goal is to honor all special rates and programs for our players. Please contact Customer Service with any special concerns you may have! https://help.soe.com/
  16. theapparatus New Member

Unfortunately it doesn't. The link you give just lists the benefits of having a paid monthly membership.

The Premium members are the ones who have paid previously for monthly service or have made a one time purchase. What level of access will these folks have?
  17. Gordy New Member

Can you make it clear to me why I should pay an extra $3-4 a month for All Access that I do not want. I want to be able to play PS2 for the same price or less than I do now. Forcing me to pay for stuff I do not want seem immoral to me. And it is just rude to dress it up as a benefit.
  18. NCjinx Member

Will it get put on steam or any site to show that it will be f2p so everyone can see it?
  19. NCjinx Member

sorry I mean planetside thought I had it on reply but I didn't thanks
  20. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Those are going away. You will be classified as a Free to play player. You won't lose any of your current benefits, but unless you subscribe you won't receive any further ones.