The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

While not quite the same this applies:
    Q: I became an All Access member back when it granted me extra character slots in EQII. What happens to those slots under the new program?
    A: Don’t worry, you will continue to have access to the extra character slots you were previously granted!

Looking into monthly LON packs and the grandfathered EU accounts questions
  2. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

No you will be a Lifetime All Access Member for as long as DCUO is around on the PC
  3. jordanit New Member

Excellent, thank you!!
  4. Gunuko Member

Thank you so much for making Planetside 1 free to play fully! Thank you SOE.

I have a question though, will Planetside 1 be put on Steam? Please say yes! There are games from the 1990's on there, it's the best place to put the game, I think there are even games from the 80's on there. Most of the big FPS games out there, are on Steam.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

This is for Pariel as well.

Yes for EQII and EQN Landmark.
    We do not have distribution information for EQN to give out at this time.
  6. Death2All Member

Will you need to be subscribed to Station All Access or had a subscription in the past in order to be given PS1 for free?
  7. Coquiton New Member

Will memberships from EQOnline be honored even though most are up to 15 years old?
  8. Jack Pipsam New Member

Considering what SOE is doing to Vanguard players, it would be nice if these benefits started sooner than later for those who pay for game which you're destroying.
  9. GoodFight New Member

The handy links they provided in the FAQ clearly state what the benefits are for each game.
  10. ShadowDK New Member

I am an EU EQ2 player playing on US servers with an account back from launch.

Will i be able with this new All Access account to create a US account in EQN and Landmark when they launches?
  11. Nafie New Member

Ashlanne, that is what my query was when I returned those slots were gone and I had to purchase new slots. I want to make sure that any more slots I purchase when changing to All Access will not be deleted when and if the new All Access goes.
  12. Dazed New Member

What happens to those that took out the $100 a year for life EQ1 subscription?
  13. Pariel New Member

Thanks Ashlanne - can we get an idea when the EQN information will be available. The FAQ and announcement leads me to believe I am playing EQN on my SOE account no matter where I live. If this isn't the case, or this is in question/doubt may I suggest you amend your FAQ and or announcement as soon as possible. You are currently telling us EU folks that we can play EQN with SOE, but when questioned about it you're telling us you don't know.

This is very misleading and false advertising is the FAQ and/or announcement aren't true to their word.

Thanks
  14. isserlie New Member

WOW!
    I have an EQ1 only account that I have paid for 2 years at a time (in the past, it has been about $200 for 2 years). At the moment I do not wish to play the other games. I don not want or need access to a dozen games I cannot/will not play.

Will this new plan alter the gold access subscriptions for those of us who only can play in one place? I'm not sure I want to pay $14.95 a month for stuff I dont want or need.

If this question has been asked and/or answered before, I apologize, but I still have not found a specific answer.
    Thank you for all you do
    isserlie
  15. Moises New Member

[IMG] It is possible that Planetside 1 will make it to steam?.
  16. DaftLapin New Member

DCUO is offering a 3 month, $30, subscription. If I buy that subscription plan, do I still get All Access as of April 4?

I love the All Access, but I'm a cheap bugger
  17. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

If you want more than my assurance here on the forums I suggest you contact CS, however these changes won't impact features purchased with Station Cash as far as I am aware
  18. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Yes you will receive All Access for those months
  19. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

That 2yr rate you pay you are locked into one of our "Legacy Plan," so you are covered under this part of the FAQ.

Q: I am grandfathered in under a special legacy promotional program or locked-in rate and want to make sure I don’t lose my status! How do I find out how I am affected?
    A: Our goal is to honor all special rates and programs for our players. Please contact Customer Service with any special concerns you may have! https://help.soe.com/
  20. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Just like the above poster you are covered under this part of the FAQ.

Q: I am grandfathered in under a special legacy promotional program or locked-in rate and want to make sure I don’t lose my status! How do I find out how I am affected?
    A: Our goal is to honor all special rates and programs for our players. Please contact Customer Service with any special concerns you may have! https://help.soe.com/