Sony Online Entertainment Becomes Daybreak Game Company

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Fendy Member

Only six more days left to ask for FreeRealms return, at least on these forums.
  2. LuxardRoth New Member

Hoping for CWA and Free Realms, would be great to have those two games back-preferably without restarting character accounts-.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Iscreamred New Member

I believe bringing back Freerealms would be an amazing idea. It was a great game for people of all ages, and unlike any other that I have encountered. If this is possible, I would suggest bringing it back up from the depths. As many have said before me, the majority of FR fans never got over loosing their game. So why not give it a second chance? A lot of money was made off of it, and I know that it had great potential before it was shut down. All you need is some players (Check! A lot of people still hope for the game to return. However, it would not be wise to restart the character accounts. Please, if you are even considering bringing it back, avoid this! Let people who already spent money on it keep their lifetime memberships and such. This would give you a population of already active players), and new people with new ideas! Open up a forum and let the players make polls and such for ideas for a new update.

Please don't let this post start a major debate. I'm simply stating my opinion of what Daybreak should do next. Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)
  4. Scotty R New Member

Different name....same support team? No number to call?
  5. Fendy Member

Much of customer support as we knew it is gone. There no longer is telephone support. The standard answer to petitions now is use in game resources to resolve your problem. Redo the quest, reroll a new character, etc. If you do receive a reply to a petition 2 words will feature in it. Sorry and No.