Question regarding Steam pre-order refunds

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scrundle, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Hello!
    I am just wondering about the stated refunds being issued due to the reworking of the launch dates, for a steam refund we have to request it manually, correct?
    Well, what happens if we don't do that? Will we just lose our money and have to pay again for the new pre-order whenever that becomes available?
    Despite the problems that we all know about I enjoyed playing PSA and intend on continuing to support it, what I want to know is can I just leave things as they are and avoid troubling steam's refund service or do I have to claim my refund or be punished?
    Many thanks!
  2. jgolenbo Community Manager

Hey Scrun - Steam will be processing ALL refunds, we're just working with them on the timeline and will share that as soon as we have it. But you can request it manually and it'll be processed automatically/immediately (a la any preorder refund) at their help page:
    https://help.steampowered.com/en/
    As for the future, we're working on ironing out all our plans for the new launch date and will share everything here as well as soon as those details are finalized.