General Feed Back After 2/9 and 2/10 Test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tocks, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Greetings,

I am a huge Planetside 2 fan. I want to see Planetside Arena succeed. Overall I had a fun experience. Excluding wait time but this is beta so its a non issue at this time.

My largest concern for this game is the mass appeal. The main attraction at this point is I believe the number of players in a match. If this is the selling point I do not believe the game will succeed. The experience of a 40 person battle royale and a 300 person one is insignificant to attract players. The only difference I noticed was the length of the matches.

A more innovative game mode or experience is necessary to ensure success and longevity of this game. Marketing the game as the worlds largest battle royale with future unknown game modes will result in failure. I do not have the answer to this issue. With release so near there is no comfortable route to take. I wish you all the best and hope the game succeeds!

TLDR; Scale is not enough to compete with other Battle Royale Games (especially free ones)