Game Mode that everybody Start with all Legendary

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Modvlator, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Good Morning/Evening

I am doing the following suggestion to for a Game Mode where everybody start and remain at same gear level.
    Power Weapons could be Selected before the round start.
    Grenades preference could be Selected in pairs, (2 void +2 grenades) Orbital Strike could count for 2 genades.
    So the choices of Grenades would become tactical.
    Med pack types could be selected or same amount for everybody. AOE or Self healing.
    (if you absolutely need to add randomness and drop I would not mind if at least everybody as same weapon levels and shields,jetpack,tools and abilities)

I am playing this game since two weeks and getting killed by a guy full of legendary when I only have a Green Shield has already gotten old. I would appreciate more a Skill oriented game mode rather then Got my Lucky Gears first! based concept.
    I don't play Fortnite because it's one thing I deeply hate to have to find my weapon once the game has started.
    It may be fun sometimes but for me it get old pretty fast.

I think it would be interesting at attract different kind of players and hardcore fan of shooters.
    I am a real fan of First person shooter, but I prefer to play when everybody has the same gears or with some difference in choice and tactic.

I am not saying it's not cool and different and thrilling, but I think it would be so great to have a mode where everybody is even and items choice are made before the round with anticipated strategy made by preparation and not "luck".

I know I would play the game for years to come if there was a mode like that because it is personally what I am looking for.

I have been playing America's Army game since 15 years and I still play it because nobody matched their game yet.

I have always thought you had a great and interesting product since Planetside 1,
    Thanks you, Keep up the good work and dreams come true!