BR Solos First impressions/Bugs on PS:A

Discussion in 'Battle Royale' started by LoneWanderer, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Game was meh. The whole game looks so weird with the clash of bright yet grimy buildings and objects yet the overall screen seems so dark. I know it's meant to be like a post war sort of thing but sheesh it looks bad. Here are some bugs and things that I thought needed some improvements.
    BUGS/IMPROVEMENTS
    • Make it so you can move and have your map open at the same time
    • Little glitch where you drop out of the bastion and it shows your player model
    • Harrassers are OP, chasing down little guys in their flashes hue hue
    • Not to be too picky but I need some more frames to make it as smooth as PS2 lowest settings. Can't turn graphics/lighting to low, and shadows cant be turned off, really would appreciate them being changed. Make it so you can have less than 3000 view distance.
    • Hope there's a reasonably good server for AU
    • The way point marker should show on the mini map or the compass at top at all times, not just disappearing when looking at a certain direction. The marker should be removed from the player's field of view.
    • Left Alt+F doesn't work when trying to bring up your frames
    • Are all the weapons randomly placed or not because I saw the same rocket launcher at the same spot twice.
    • Bring back the old corner screen health bars etc
    • Jet pack's are triggered way too easily, I just want to jump and not have to use my jetpacks randomly, you should double space to use jetpacks.
    • Make it so you have to hold TAB/M to open your inventory or map...
    • Show how many people are spectating you, learn a little from Fortnite tbh
  2. Some people like oranges, others like apples. I personally think the game looks great.
    BUGS/IMPROVEMENTS
    • Make it so you can move and have your map open at the same time
    Sure. I think it would help to have an auto-run feature for doing this too, but I'm not sure if it already exists.
    • Harrassers are OP, chasing down little guys in their flashes hue hue
    Do not fear the harasser. In solo the player can't fire without switching seats. Also, the vehicle is much weaker structurally than its PS2 counterpart. Unload your primaries on it, and you'll have the enemy player caught out. It will easily blow up in teams with multiple people shooting it. Honestly the strategy for taking it down in PSA is the same as PS2, just shoot it with small arms.
    • Show how many people are spectating you, learn a little from Fortnite tbh
    That sounds pretty cool. Nothing gets the adrenaline going more than knowing you're being watched.