Zulu Company - New Conglomerate

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Outfit Recruitment' started by Clyffton, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Clyffton

[IMG]

Are you tired of dying over and over? Are you tired of not having a sense of direction? Are you tired of people whining on the forums? Do you seek a group of like minded individuals to enjoy a good game with? If you answered any of these questions yes, Zulu Company may be your best shot.

Zulu Company is an Outfit started in the Beta that specializes in getting things done. We do not limit ourselves to one type, style, or method. If you are tired of running around dying time after time and are looking for a more tactical group to run with, ZC may be the place for you. We make tactics fun and relaxed for everyone. We do training and squad ops regularly.

Zulu Company reserves the right to deny application based on your fit with the outfit. Zulu company also has the following requirements:

• A Microphone is required. We use tactics second nature, and you cannot do so without communication.
    • You must be at least 18 years of age or display a maturity level rivaling this limit.
    • You must be willing to commit to becoming part of a tactical team, including taking part in training, operations, and other events.
    • You must respect your fellow man, meaning if you can't trust the men around you, how can you die with and for them.
    If you are interested in becoming part of Zulu Company, please leave your in game name and your PSN in this forum and we will contact you as soon as possible. The reward is in the gameplay, so come test the waters people! We don't bite, that hard.
    • Up x 2
  2. Enderfreaks

Hi Clyffton nice to see you again, My PSN is Enderfreaks my In-Game Name is Malcherath. Though I do have a few questions I turn 18 the 8'th of next month will that be an issue? also due to my current medical condition I will not be able to perform from 11:00 to 2:00 every other thursday, not to mention there are some months in which I may end up missing an entire month or so at a time due to being tested with a new medicine or simply having to go through multiple procedures.

EDIT: It may just be me but you seem to have [IMG]
  3. Clyffton

Lol, yeah, my laptop crashed while I was trying to fix it.

With the age, Its about the maturity level that I'm concerned with. I've seen fourteen year old kids that performed like adults and old men act like children. I don't think in your case it would be an issue. As far as your availability, we'd have to speak in person as I don't wish to put too much info on the forum for both our sake. Again, don't think it will be an issue. I'll send a friend request on PSN, we can go from there.
  4. Amira2468

im very new to this game and am looking for a outfit, I haven't played new conglomerate yet but am willing to try. My psn is amira2468. I'm only 17 and I also can't play on the weekends but can play all week days
  5. Clyffton

You're welcome to try out the NC with us. New Conglomerate is the best faction, but you'll find that I'm biased.
  6. Clyffton

The patch seemed to help out the strain on the server. Go DBG! Come out and experience Zulu first hand.
  7. ChandlerM

Hey I would love to play with you guys. You sound like you have the team set up that I am looking for. Add me on psn @ ChandlerM765 if you wish to recruit me. thanks!
  8. Cheezy Q

Most of these guys have been around since Phase 1 of the Beta. Definitely a good outfit to roll with, particularly if you're starting out and trying to sort your way through the game. Like Clyff said, ZC is a do-it-all outfit. Mostly infantry, but not limited to it. A good mix so far, and growing.
  9. DeadlyByDesign1

Hi Guys,

I am interested in all the above (especially the tactical part). I have a mic and meet age requirements (30 :(). I will literally be logging on to the game for the first time tonight so if you are interested in recruiting me send me an invite. PSN is DeadlyByDesign1
  10. Clyffton

Gladly my friend, request sent.
  11. Nitror

Name: Nitror
    PSN: Twerkin4Food
    specialize in milsim and tactical movement and squad gameplay. I have experience with running squads and platoons in games like Arma 2 and 3. Thanks!
  12. Batchelo

Hey everyone, member of Zulu Company here. I've been playing with these guys since the beginning of the PS4 beta. They are a great group to play with. And they know their stuff.
    • Up x 1
  13. parksboys2295

This sounds like an outfit for me. Also, I've played since the beta. I'm 20, and I do have a mic. My PSN is parksboys2295, and my in game name is EmperorHakeem. I'm level 11, but still haven't specialized in anything yet. Still trying to decide between light assault and combat medic.
  14. Clyffton

I will get invites sent asap guys.
  15. Noct

16. Clyffton

Um.... Guess he's just shy. Don't be shy peeps, come join the fun!
  17. GR1Z

Clyffton sent me a friend request my PSN : GRlZ_ .The i in GRlZ_ is a lowercase L.
  18. Ryan_rwj

Hi. I'm thinking about joining your outfit. I saw you say that the maturity level is the concerned part(I'm 14) I'm starting a new character on genudine. So I may need to take a bit to Lvl it up. Btw, my mic makes me sound like I'm on helium almost, and I do DEFINITELY not sound like that in real life. My Psn is:ToXIClonleybob
  19. SigurSoldat

Sign me up!

I'm 18 and have a mic

PSN: clyshem

I've been wanting to be part of a committed and serious outfit since the beta.
  20. Clyffton

Are you guys already on the genudine server? If your plans are to start one, you may be in trouble. I believe it is locked. But if you're already established, should be no problem.