ZOE Whiners rejoice!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slaidd, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Yonasu

Thank you, now it is. Since i have wasted 2k+ into zoe i will try using it for a while, but im guessing i will have better luck with just leaving it off. I can see its potential to use when people are running away, but other than that its useless.
  2. Xasapis

If it doesn't work for you, don't. It'll just make you hate your max, in the same manner people hated the VS max after purchasing the early days blueshifts and trying unsuccessfully to make them work.
  3. haldolium

Hey wait.

What about the Magrinder? I think its still too fast. Oh what the hell, just remove the VS warpgate shields and be done with it.
  4. MGP

ZOE whiners? You mean VS?
    There's like 5 posts just on front page of the forum about ZOE nerf. Lockdown was nerfed too. See any whine about it?
    FFS grow some balls, VS.
  5. Yonasu

Blueshifts? Oh you mean the weapons i put another 2k into? yea those are my loadout called "Blue****s".

When i get home ill try it out on test. If the punishment for turning it off/on repeatedly isnt crazy (which im guessing it is) it might be viable for comets, to turn on just as you shoot and then off again during reload. But guessing ill only get 2 passes until energy is out.. **** it
  6. goodzack

YES..i cant wait to 1 shot you with my phoenix:)
  7. TehPik

@Mattherson guys
    stop trying to fix population problems with ZOE (or any ability/weapon/vehicle) nerfs...
    thats a completly different ****up of SOE
  8. Xasapis

We'll see about that when the time to normalise fractures comes. Considering that they are twice as effective compared to any other AV weapon, expect a heavy handed adjustment.

To be fair though, pounders also need rework. Anything that rates lower than vortexes need major love.
  9. Phazaar

It was the highest K/D MAX before ZOEs implementation... You just chose not to use it...
  10. HadesR

Go test the changes on the TS ... Give your constructive feedback in the TS forums ... Maybe tweaks will be made ..

It's still in the testing stage so now's your chance .. Or don't test then complain when the changes are implemented as is to Live :)
  11. Ziogatto89

Wow so basically ZOE is an ability which makes you take more damage than you give out, makes you glow bright pink and makes you move slightly faster (way slower than charge) for a limited amount of time.
    How is this even comparable to the charge ability? Way to encourage spawn camping devs.... I might as well stop trying to get people to come out of spawns and start farming kills from inside with them.

As for VS people not using stuff unless it's obiviously OP well i guess nobody used the halberd copy saron before the devs decided to make it even more powerful. Oh wait, everyone had it! Besides, if we want to talk about people only using OP stuff, have you ever seen a TR heavy with annihilator? How many people use the old AV weapons on TR/NC maxes?

You guys are just as biased and out of touch with reality as the people you criticize. I hope you at least acknowledge this.
  12. Ziogatto89

^Constructive criticism for ZOE at its finest.
  13. Rhiaci

Oh, i don't criticize ZOE, I criticize you.
  14. Tekuila

15. Ziogatto89

Don't worry, your criticism for ZOE isn't any different in substance.

Besides, it shows great maturity to just insult someone you disagree with, instead of explaining why you disagree.
  16. The King

lol
    Someone made that mistake a few months ago when the guy only had ~300 kills.
    I'm more than 3x the BR than he is.
    He doesn't even use a MAX. I see why you said that, since you probably believe it is me. lol
  17. sSie

I chose not to use it because it was garbage. The few that did use it, used it well, hence the high KD. That stat really is worthless on its own.
  18. Yonasu

it was the least used of anything in the entire game aswell.. the people that did use it was either noobs that tried it ONCE and never again or experienced players that sink 5k+ certs into it maxxing out kinetic and so on.
  19. sSie

Is that what you tell yourself when in January you pulled your scatmax and believed everything was balanced?
  20. Xasapis

I think I had invested a bit 8k prior to the max adjustments, 10k after them and roughly 13k today.

Edit: didn't count the vortexes, make that 15k.