ZOE moduale on the test server

Discussion in 'Test Server: Discussion' started by Dreadnaught Wrex, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Dreadnaught Wrex

So.... its now on the test server.

If any of you guys remember the videos of TR burster MAXes with lockdown ripping apart a ESF. Well! low and behold.

The ZOE does it just a quick, while doubling the walking speed of the VS MAX. And they can turn unlike lockdown.

No, the ZOE mod isnt OP, neither is the lockdown mode. they both have their niches to their faction's style. Even the NC's shield is like that. But instead of support the squads with fire support, they do it via defense.
  2. Quiiliitiila

The burster damage with the ZOE module is iffy, actually most of the damage boosts with the ZOE module seem to be bugged... Some weapons have NO improvement others kill in one hit (I'm looking at you flamethrowers :p).

For example the Nebula's normally kill an un-certed infantry in 7 shots. With the ZOE active it takes 6 shots... Big whoop. Dual comets normally take 2 shots 40+ meters to kill if both hit, now it's something like 20-30 meters with ZOE on.

I hope they polish up the damage increase values for AI, currently it's not worth using in AI fights except to run away...
  3. Dreadnaught Wrex

your starfires, the MAX lancers with the ZOE mod OHK a MAX fully charged.
  4. Quiiliitiila

Yeah but we have to be REAL close to hit you with two fully charged shots. Plus without the ZOE on the dual starfires come fairly close to OHK MAX units anyway.
  5. LibertyRevolution

I think that running a dual starfire max will get you dead if you ask me...
    I'm going to stick with my dual comets, at least I can kill the infantry running at me with the comets..
  6. Dreadnaught Wrex

What? no you dont. Go use them again. They have pin point accuracy. You dont have to be close to use them.
  7. Village

Just tried it, now we need a melee right-hand weapon. Plasma sword!

[IMG]
  8. Quiiliitiila

Hmm, maybe they changed it since I was playing with them...
  9. Ryko Nailo

They had 3s for accuracy first update, and 0.3s now. So yes its 10x better now. Alot less screen flinch too.
  10. Kahlev

Between ZOE and Lockdown, skies are going to be really rough, especially for NC players who don't get an equivalent burster buff.

I feel sorry for people that play PS2 for flying these days, it's a rough era for them coming up, I doubt many will stick around.
  11. Xocolatl

What are the cooldowns/active time on the ZOE?
  12. jjruh

Wernt there plans to give all factions empire specific Max Melees at one point?
    I think the VS one was like a katana sword, but I would much prefer a energy sword from Halo, Or maybe even a Energy Katana.
  13. Xocolatl

I hope they just make Racer air frame very, very, VERY quick. Even with all the buffs, it is still hard to hit fast fliers, especially if they're only swooping in for a quick bombing run. How exciting would that be? Swooping in low, ducking flacks (do they explode at distance, or altitude?), hugging the trench, and then torpedoing into the chute! Wait--whaddayamean wrong series? Whaddayamean Lucas is gone? *sob*whimper*
  14. Elrobochanco