ZOE Confirmed for Scythe!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by S0LAR15, May 30, 2013.

1. S0LAR15

NC Reaver gets a shield that soaks up 30% of it's HP, whilst flying 20% slower, the Reaver can fire with the shield, but unfortunately hits its own shield.

TR gets a mid air lockdown which locks the aircraft in a motionless hover, gaining 50% RoF and 35% projectile velocity, with a completely fixed angle of fire, no reload decrease this time, unlucky TR.

haha, just couldn't resist.

This is a joke people........
  2. SgtBreastroker

False. Scythe has been confirmed to receive a charge mechanic that will take three game updates to properly balance.
    • Up x 2
  3. S0LAR15

lol, as long as I can charge it and fly in for the one shot on enemy ESFs I'm fine.
  4. Vetto

That... TR one doesn't sound to bad if it had like a matter of moments on and off.
  5. SadButTrue

I'd rather Scythe had jetpacks tbh. It lacks the vertical thrust needed in dogfighting.
  6. Seranov

I want to meet the ancestor whose blood, 900 years down the line, is in the engineer who thinks "HEY GUYS, WE SHOULD MAKE A PLANE THAT, GET THIS, GETS LOCKED IN PLACE AND CANNOT MOVE" so I might be able to kick said ancestor in the junk repeatedly. This is the kind of thing that should get people removed from the gene pool.

Yes, I am aware you're joking, but I am still flustered.
  7. Aractain

If a locked down mossy turns into a mobile airbase with hundreds of AA turrets and vehicle terrminals and spawn rooms with a big bertha on top.

Sure, ill take mid air lockdown.
  8. Vixxing

Considering Lancer/Vortex damage it would take 2 full charges and 3 single hits to bring ESF down! (you can do it from a little more range if you can hit moving targets without zoom at insane speeds!) GL with that Vanuu brother... ;)
  9. RazerKilll

still waiting for the day that the Scythe cant insta gib ppl when ramming :X
  10. Chemicalnurd

I actually like this idea (not midair lockdown though, that'd be horrible :p).
    If the Scythe could get a faction specific ability that restores the mobility it's supposed to have but sacrifices armour, but doesn't give a damage increase, that'd be great.
  11. Dis

Welcome to GU08 and beyond.

Since you've been gone Indar has been turned into a zerg or die zone, VS maxes have become warping instakill nightmares and shotguns, well they still own when the server feels like it.

Enjoy your stay.
  12. illgot

TR should lock down then fall straight to the ground.

NC should put a ramming shield in the front of the ESF so it can ram other ESFs

VS ZOE would just make the Sythe move the same speed as the other ESFs.
  13. hansgrosse

Saw a Scythe kill a mostly full-health Galaxy in a collision today. The Scythe died in the collision too, but I was still impressed.
  14. y3ivan

nah, prefer if the scythe could warp.. its already a good game mechanic
  15. Latrodectus

Not convincing enough. The TR lock down should also require the aircraft to be low enough to the ground to be C4'd by low-flying light assaults.
  16. Cougarbrit

Hey y u stealing my ideas

W/e man my ideas were better still