Zeus5 Gaming opening PS2 branch!

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Z5_Zeus, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Z5_Zeus

[IMG]

Hello, I'm the current owner of Z5, also known as Zeus5 Gaming.

We are a gaming community, aiming to create a social and fun environment.
    Our aim is to grow together under the banner of Z5. Z5 has a rich history behind it, formed in 2013 in Starcraft, it has expanded into new areas rather quickly, but then a failed merge attempt with an esports company has crippled our community. I came back to Z5 and I'm rebuilding it, and until now it has been a success.

We already have opened up The Crew branch, a new ip developed by Ivory Tower, and we are looking to expand into other online games.
    We are already planning to open a Starcraft 2 branch next year when the new expansion comes out. And we are interested also in opening a LoL branch and a Planetside 2 one.

Therefore, we are looking for one or more people who can become managers of this branch, by starting a recruitment process. You will be given full access on our website, where you will be able to present your team in a fashionable way (photoshop artwork like the one already present on the site is available for free) and conduct recruitment and more.
    Also a 30 slot ts3 server is available, more slots can be added if needed.

If you're interested, contact zeus5gaming@hotmail.com or you can add me on steamhttp://steamcommunity.com/id/zeus5gaming
    Or just reply to this thread.

Cheers
  2. Z5_Zeus

And another branch joins Z5! We have now a Starcraft 2 branch too, exciting news. We are still looking for more clans to be part of our community.
  3. Z5_Zeus

GTA V branch added.