ZAPS - SEX DRUGS AND LAZERS

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by SirPurplePeopleEater, Sep 26, 2013.

1. DenpaRag

2. Genserik

Is ZAPS dead?
  3. Frizzbro

Gearing up for 48v48 MLG. #GOPROBRO

P.S HI GENNY LOVE U AND WE STILL AROUND ONCE AND AWHILE
  4. Genserik

Oh thank god, glad we aren't the only ones.

I might be coming back on a more permanent basis. With the Mattherson merge, there will be fresh blood and a lot of big fights. Pretty excited for it TBH.
  5. chrisbeebops

Farming Simulator 2015 Platinum Edition
  6. Frizzbro

cswic got banned for sky whaling to good. RIP. no joke it did happen awhile ago. real talk.

great ZAPS vs NUC scrim the other night. Intense 3v3. Didnt know you guys were as active as us. Lets do some more before MLG:p

Such a good game Christopher. Went on matherson the other day. 22 K/D. #shiiitttlords
    • Up x 1
  7. zedfonsie

8. EGuardian1

EGuardian leaves Spawn Room at Crimson Bluff (WHAM) FPC to the face from Frizzz

EGuardian: "Crap. Okay well that's a wash."

RESPAWN AT HOWLING PASS

EGuardian: "Hmm... lets go out the back, looks like a big fight in front of spawn room.

EGuardian leaves Spawn Room at Howling Pass (WHAM) FPC to the face from Frizz - literally twenty seconds have passed.

EGuardian: WTF? DAMN YOU FRIZZZ! VANU SMILES UPON YOU!

True story.
  9. Timb0R

GET IN TEAMSPEAK
  10. chrisbeebops

Bro, do you even capslock? Mumble?
  11. Frizzbro

Micheal J Fox in the glory days bro. Just hover boarding around town. :p

You still owe me for those CS:GO lessons I gave you bruh....goprobro #SPONSORED

You buff studmuffin. dont be skippin that leg day babygurl.
    • Up x 1
  12. Timb0R

13. Mittens4kittens

14. SirPurplePeopleEater

15. D1STORT

Inspiring.
    • Up x 1
  16. chrisbeebops

[IMG]

#ZAPSWinsAgain
  17. D1STORT

ZAPS cheated by using PREY ringers to win.
  18. chrisbeebops

What are you talking about! ZAPS is totally legit, and rguitar is a full fledged member of the super extended ZAPS gaming community. I mean, I totally played with rguitar at least once in the last 4 years.
  19. rguitar87

20. Mittens4kittens