You're Invited to SOE Block Party 2014

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by RadarX, Jul 10, 2014.

1. RadarX

[IMG]

If you’ve ever attended San Diego Comic-Con before, you know just how crazy the entire weekend can be, and how welcomed any break from the madness is. For those attending SDCC for the first time this year, trust us when we say a chance to slow down and relax is quite appealing after a day on the show floor. Getting away from the crowds and noise, relaxing with friends, and imbibing an alcoholic beverage or two (if you're of legal drinking age), is the recommended treatment for any weary con-goer according to me...SOE's own Dr. Hats.

You may be asking yourself, “Dr. Hats, where do I find such a place?” You're in luck, soon-to-be-weary traveler, on July 25th Sony Online Entertainment will have just what the doctor ordered! The 2014 SOE Block Party has all of the above mentioned things and more, including a costume contest, game demos, food, shuttle service, and a chance to hang out with the SOE team. Come grab a local brew, talk shop about your favorite SOE title, grab a snack, and if you're so inclined, enter your undoubtedly cool costume in our costume contest.

When: July 25th from 12:00 PM PDT – 6:00 PM PDT
    Where: 8928 Terman Court, San Diego, CA 92121
    What: Block party with SOE team members, featuring local food, game demos, beer garden, and costume contest.

Shuttle service: Look for the SOE team at the Marriot waterfall – 333 West Harbor Drive

All you need to do to attend Block Party is show up, but we'd love for everyone to RSVP on the Facebook event page. See you on July 25th!
    • Up x 3
  2. NCDaniel

Sadly, I have a strict budget this year. Maybe next year. Bring me cake, Radar.
    • Up x 2
  3. TheKhopesh

I will be unable to attend as well.
    But cake is sounding good now...
    [IMG]

;)
    • Up x 1
  4. KaireFeare

I would've loved to go but I'm too young. 100000000
    Only 2 digits make sense.
    Love you SOE <3
    But not Higby traitor of NC
  5. Shadoiex

Well darn. Busy campin over in the Redneck State. SOE, bring me back a laptop with Planetside, will ya? Sippi has no civilization...
  6. Beverain

If only I could but I live on the other side of the world from there
  7. Brutalizar

Well, I'd love to come and shake hands with the ones who made one of my all-time favorite games. However- unless I somehow overcome my financial embarrassment- doesn't look too likely. I hope you all have a good time!
  8. DatVanuMan

That cake looks like the gayest cake ever, but yet, it LOOKS SO GOOD:confused:
  9. IamDH

No one will judge your age on the forums. By the looks of things, you are probably one of the smartest people here (directing this to everyone making nerf threads every 2 seconds)
    Whenever you want to post a concern with the game, please feel welcome to.
  10. vanu123

VS better win the costume contest..... dat spandex will finally pay off.
  11. NCDaniel

I just re-read the poster. I'm going to miss out on the beer garden! ;.;
  12. TheKhopesh

Hey ya Kaire!

Ya, as much as I respect the hard work Higby does, I have to second the feel that he betrayed the NC.
  13. TRGobliviion

There would be a beer garden
  14. venoxcc

If im invited so give me like 5000$ for ticket
  15. Wafflepancake

I'd show you my cake from 10 years back, but I don't wanna be banned from my formside :(
  16. DatVanuMan

XD Sorry, man. Must be an awesome looking cake.
  17. KaireFeare

Mhmm
    Hiya Khopesh

Higby was once NC. Then he went Console Mode and he could switch sides. Higby everyday * types " Betray NC " everyday in console"

JK lol
    Also I found this one youtube video
    I gotta let Higby off the hook for this one

18. KaireFeare

I feel even better :3