You're in a restricted area!

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Wolfwood82, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Corezer

lol Iridar I took your advice but instead of going back to WoW I decided to give WildStar a chance, and I'm pretty happy with it!
  2. Iridar51

Whatever works. I had high hopes for Wildstar and was considering to buy it, until I got to play in the beta. Several hours of beta clearly showed I wouldn't be able to play this game, everything about it pissed me off. I'm pretty happy with warlords of draenor so far, though.
  3. midi

Someone, somewhere is going to cry about every single thing in this game.
  4. Corezer

I'll go to WoW when I am done with wildstar, I see it dying eventually, so I gotta get it now, wow will be there until vanilla is something our grandchildren hear about in folk lore...
  5. ArcKnight

it does make the whole impenetrable dome shield thing a bit silly

if enemies start massing right in front of the dome then shoot them
  6. WarmasterRaptor

ITT : I want to hug enemy spawnroom shields!! Lemme do eet!!!
  7. Brenold

I wish the "fields" would lock your weapons instead of hurting you. Or make it like warpgate where noone within the field gets hurt. (including friendly fire.. so you cant log in to an alt and shoot friendlies at the spawnroom)

Also exiting the map in a plane and going out of bounds shouldn't count you down in 5 seconds like it does, it makes no sense. I understand you dont want people hiding in the edges of the map but sudden death in 5 seconds is a bit much.
  8. Wubbs

in my own bio lab > enemy has spawn point > cant capture it > shet we're doomed > rip