Your worst teamkilling moments in PlanetSide 2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Crayv

I threw a bunch of grenades onto a point right as an entire friendly squad rush it. I went from 0 grief to nearly weapon locked.

It was the most multikills I ever got with grenades as well:(
  2. PanzerGoddess

full galaxy finding the nearest mountain side while turning......sigh
  3. Sil4ntChaozz

Switched to my TR alt and blew up several Sundys because Red= Shoot it. I'm not sure the actual toll but switching factions with insomnia= NO.
    • Up x 1
  4. johnway

Luckily for me, TK doesn't happen often. Some guy get the jump on me and i fill him with lead. i apologise and if i can, revive the person and be on our way again. sometimes they kill me and i let him have that if it was particularly awful situation. Like when i switched from NC and Tr and forgot that red was good, and nearly killed some people.

But thats not to say i didn't have my moments:

1. Fragging the platoon leader as he was ordering the charge and heroically charged in first, after i threw a frag through the door. Only the platoon leader was killed and no one followed him in. (There was a max there)

2. The only time i decided to TK someone on purpose. I was infiltrator and for some reason, the other infiltrator standing behind me shot me in the back. I turn around and he pulls a pistol and shoots me in the face. I respawn and return the favor snipping him in the back of the head.

But the most infuriating is no doubt random gits who just attack you whilst you're standing around looking at your map. they either knife or shoot you and get away with it. that leaves me seething as that was intentional. Especially if its after a fight and i'm checking on something or i'm in the spawn room. If i were to bump into those guys, i would almost certainly return the favor several times.
  5. Xerox1231

I'm driving deep behind enemy lines to hack an AMP station (forgot which one) on a wraith-cloaked flash as an SMG infiltrator. I see an engineer sitting still, repairing a turret. I uncloak, and prepare to open fire. Just then, a friendly light assault jumps out of nowhere and stabs me to death.:mad:
  6. Problem Officer

Comet MAX, climbed out of range of explosion, took out HIVE.
    WHY DOES IT COUNT AS TK :eek: Nuked my squad and a bunch of randoms...
    Really should be the HIVE builder's kills.
    • Up x 1