Your worst teamkilling moments in PlanetSide 2?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nregroepis, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Shocky

i will admit i have Team killed both unintentional and intentional

unintentional TKs are numerous most of those are killing teammates with C4 wile also killing a enemy MAX or shooting someone who walked in the way of me shooting stuff like that and of course ive killed a squad with by bad flying skills in a galaxy but who hasn't?

lets get on to the more interesting things as many people my self included have done some intentional TKing its a fact and today i will share some of my notable ones with you. mind you my intentional TKing where 3 or 4 years ago when i was apart of an outfit who was notorious for TKing and harassment of enemy warp gates aircraft spawn, i no longer do that but i should mention it just so you know where im coming from

1st i intentionally killed 10 people with 2 C4 bricks in a teleport room cause they wouldn't push out. it was but a simple biolab in the year i think 2013 i was going forth from the teleport room [the one TP room that's with in eye shot of the biolab spawn] with abandon getting a kill here and there but dying before i could cap because of the lack of back up i finally got sick of the people holding up in the TP room popping there head out every now and again to get a hit or 2 on a Eng on his turret or a heavy walking by to the launch pad, i shouted in prox chat "will you ****ers push the hell out?"
    i got some responses like no or you first or something like that and it was at this point i cracked and placed 2 C4 bricks down gave them a 5second warning and blew up those useless teammates to hell shouting "you dont want to leave for fear of death fine then i'll kill you for being useless"

2nd i intentionally killed 6 people in a different teleport room cause they wouldn't push with a shotgun [this it the TP room close to the shield gen] the story starts as it would in another biolab at a different TP room i ask in prox "will you guys push out?" and got "you first" from one of the guys playing MAX or Eng couldn't tell as the pocket Eng was in the MAXes model, i run out of the TP room up the stares killing NC left and right with my blackjack in hand and only die due to reloading. i respawn go back to the TP room and say "i just got 6 kills with a shotgun and none of you followed." i think to my self now im goint to kill you all off one by one with this shot gun, many were too focused on what was outside the TP room to care about me with my shot gun only when i had to reload did i die as an Eng who i killed respawned and TKed me back as i was sill reloading.

the moral of these 2 stories dont camp in the TP room and if im around i will kill you for being useless same can be said for sitting in the spawn room unless at a terminal. i wont do that any more as i have come to learn that if you want be useless in the TP room go a head im going to play LA and get some kills maybe break that line that's keeping your scared ***** from walking out and taking the point or gen.

3rd i intentionally hunted and killed 2 guys with a squad of 5 until weapons lock. the squad of 5 my self included where just playing on amerish [pre revamp btw] minding our own business taking out NC as you do on the NC front until one guy and his buddy decided to start **** with one of us as he had looked at our outfit tag and went oh no its that TKing outfit i should teach them a lesson by TKing them. oh the irony, he kills one of us and general the 1st time out of spawn in combat is an accident as in most cases it is but then when he and his buddy did it the 2nd time in the spawn room we knew we had to put them in their place as TKing just because we're notorious for TKing is just stupid. anyways my squad lead tells squad "boys stop what your doing we need deal with this pain in the ***" and so beings our hunt we first kill off these guys many times taking turns as you do, to make it last longer, as we are doing this the base is being capped we all get pushed out but instead of redeploying into an obvious trap at another spawn room we hack the Vterm and get our selves a ride over to the next base [auraxicom substation] and kill them a few more times most of my squad has weapons lock exespt me ad im playing medic and trying to stay alive rather then kill. they yell over prox chat many things but untimely they log off, after our closing statement which more or less was you want to start **** better back it up cause we will hunt you or some crap it was a long time ago

now of days i dont intentionally TK anymore as i just find that most players aren't worth the effort or the time as i could be out there right now killing a tank or bus earning certs instead of dealing with them. all i can say is TKing is apart of this game and of many more games that wont go away and some times it can be fun, funny, and down right frustrating and rage inducing.
  2. DemonicTreerat

Fighting to retake Seabed Listening Post as a combat medic. After a crazy dash worthy of an *** running back get to the wall around the point and I can hear the VS shooting away from the other side. Nasty me takes out a brick of C4 out and chucks it over the wall then hits the button as an improvised grenade. BOOM! and lots of kills. Except all the tags are blue. :(

Turns out someone had organized a MAX crash onto the point and they had just hit the point when my C4 went off.
  3. BartasRS

Here I am finally forcing myself to play HA, bought Lasher (after all it is in directives), we defend Biolab. I had a nice spot, TR are storming in masses I start shooting disco balls. Unfortunately big push from our side happend and they all went in front of me... killed so many that for the first time I had my weapons locked...
  4. EPIC389

Was on a decent infil killstreak, just took a base, was walking on foot to the next one. Almost made it when a friendly harasser who knew I was there just came up and ran me over. There was no sunderer within 150m. Let's just say I already wasn't in the best of moods before that point

Got a light assault, loaded c4 and blew up a harasser that looked like the perp. Turns out it was the wrong harasser and I ended up killing 3 innocents who had no idea what was going on.

Still embarrassed at that.
  5. Demigan

Probably using a Sundy and driving up that small chasm that connects what used to be broken-arch and gravel pass while a bunch of allies are behind me and half a load of soldiers in my Sundy. Then we get attacked from the front and from the side, blowing up my Sunderer. Luckily everyone could jump out...
    And then the wreck starts sliding and rolling down. "thankfully" only 4 people died: 2 that couldn't get away in time and 1 Vanguard+1 Lightning that were below it...
    • Up x 3
  6. FieldMarshall

When i round a corner and see a player without a friendly triangle above their head, muscle memory kicks in and i aim for their head and fire.
    The game sometimes "lag", and the friendly triangle dont show up for like 0.05 seconds, which is enough for me to have already fired 2-3 shots before noticing.
    Usually its in the heat of battle with 30+ people around them, so they dont notice anything strange getting hit a few times.

However, a few months ago i had my most embarrassing moment yet regarding the problem above.
    A few of us was spearheading an attack on an enemy AMS who just blew up. Everyone was running around looking for stragglers.
    I thought i saw an enemy blip on the radar and expected there to be an enemy around the corner.
    Turns out there was a friendly BR120 there who had just cleaned them all out and was low on health.
    When i rounded the corner i blew his brains out, and it looked like it was on purpose.

I immediately redeployed to somewhere else in embarrassment while also sending him sorry tells while he kept sending me angry tells.
    What made it worse was that the problem i had which lead to his death was too complicated to quickly explain over tells in my panicked state.
    I think i ended up saying "The friendly triangle lagged and i thought you were an enemy" or something.

Its probably the most embarrassing teamkill i have had.
  7. Liewec123

i'm sorry but you sound like the kind of person who i hope gets banned from using the internet.
    [IMG]
    • Up x 8
  8. TKBoom

I've had many accidental TK and can't really recall just one. However, on the flip side, a guy jumped in front of my launcher in a Bio Lab satellite spawn room. Came back and did it again. Third time back, he killed me over and over as the medics revived me. Started making my way to the spawn tube and got there after 3 more kills. Went through but didn't leave the tube. He followed and left the tube and stopped right in front of me. Took him out and went to a different battle.

Another was killing a TR at the Crown only to have him spawn his NC alt and TK me twice then sending a PM that his alt says "hi". I replied "Pathetic" and left.
  9. Problem Officer

My grenades are literally scripted to pull allies toward them. Only explanation.
    • Up x 1
  10. Shocky

ah i cant help but laugh [no offense intended] i may have also forgot to mention that i am from Connery. [that one server known for TKing] also you may be right but hey the guy asked "your worst teamkilling moments in planetside 2" and i obliged good sir i obliged. again no offense to you as i think you are one of the better contributors to the forums.

have to say there is a surprising lack of story's involving lashers i know they happen i've seen them.
  11. AkuraThDB

Both of me generally apply to me. Beyond that, I occasionally get a TK from someone spawning and getting crushed by my Sunderer. I've also TKed myself placing a turret. Rarely, do I intentionally fire on friendlies, typically at other people TKing.

I do have a theory about why the NC seems to have the most friendly fire incidents. I figure that TR weapons have "FRONT TOWARDS ENEMY" written on them, while the VS weapons have "DESTROY THE ENEMIES OF VANU"(alternately, they have "(+)=[≡≡]Ⱡ(-) INSERT BATTERY ACCORDING TO DIAGRAM").

So what does the NC have written on their weapons? "FOR NC USE ONLY"
    • Up x 1
  12. Biff!

This was not my finest moment...

[IMG]
  13. BrbImAFK

HOW? That is all I can think about this.....
  14. JohnGalt36

I'll upload the video later today, but I shot a friendly 3/3 liberator out of the sky on pure reflex in my Vanguard.

See lib
    Shoot lib
    • Up x 1
  15. Insignus

This is not the most egregious TK I've ever done, but it is certainly the most accidental and unintentional:

While flying a valk, a lag spike resulted in an input-drop, causing a keyboard control lag (I use A and D as supplemental roll, and spacebar for up-thrust). So while my Joystick did the pitch properly, I throttled down slightly, and corrected my roll. A lag spike inbetween roll corrections caused it to miss the interval between and lock the input from the keyboard briefly, meaning it dropped my up-thrust commands. This dropped my altitude, causing it to impact the bridge, pinioning the craft on the left wing and smacking onto the road-bed, taking out this poor guy who was just minding his own business, dodging the sundies and tanks, when a Valk comes out of nowhere and wreck him.

I also underestimated the amount of inertia I'd be carrying through on the manuever, so I was out of expected path, and then suffered a control failure. The basic fault is mine, however, as I exceeded the limits on the airframe.

(At 9:10-9:25. since the TimeCodes don't work on forums)
  16. Villanuk

Last week was grim. In a zerg and a sunny deployed by my side ( im a sunny as well ) and im block in, so every person who spawned were team killed, i think i was up to ten 10 kills before i could break out......
  17. Biff!

It's from a couple of years ago, so I don't remember exactly. But I'm sure it involved tank mines and C4 :) All I remember was than when it happened, I said: "Oh ****" and had to take a screen shot of the carnage!
    • Up x 1
  18. Daigons

Does getting the final hit on an opposing Core causing an explosion that kills 10-20 friendly troops and vehicles count?
  19. stalkish

Perhaps, if you do what i do, and kill the HIVE even tho the friendly zerg around it is waiting till the end to kill it lol.
  20. BrbImAFK

I can't answer for certain, but every time I've died to exploding HIVE's it's been the enemy player that put it up that showed on my killscreen so I'm guessing not.