Your worst crt/sc investments? Best?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by KariH, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Pikachu

2. DaninTexas

Worst:
    Skyguard
    Everything Reaver related
    All the lock on missiles - G2G/G2A/A2A
    Skyguard

Best:
    Decimator
    TMG-50 on TR
    EM-6 and/or GD-22S on NC
    Resto Kits
    Lightning Racer Chassis
    Radar for ATV - Slowly maxing out this ASAP
  3. St0mpy

Best: The last pip of my ESF timer ... now if i have a timer theres nothing I can do and its not because im broke

Worst: sunderer proximity repair ... doesnt pay out, no one realises, most vehicle users are engi, or ones not far if theres a few ppl around, never find other prox sundys to roll with or make camp, gave up using it, might as well just park the ammo sundy behind the crown tank line and roll with mineguard at all other times.
  4. RichardDunn

Worst: Lockon Ground Rocker Launcher

Best: Rocket Pods
  5. Mazrix

Worst
    -Rebel pistol (plus attachments)
    -Anything for the infiltrator
    -3.4 and 4x scopes for the GR-22

Best
    -Lightning HEAT
    -GR-22 AR
    -Claw shotgun
    -Second burster for my max
    -lv 6 medigun
  6. ladiesop

Liberator Bulldog is the worst of mine.

Also Halberd, not because it's bad but I wish I got the Enforcer for the same cost (I thought it cost 750) and it seems too marginal in difference to buy the Enforcer now.
  7. S1eB

Worst
    -Vanu Corvus AR

Best
    -Saron HRB
  8. TheRev

bATTLE rIFLE
  9. Torok

Worst:
    Jackhammer
    2x flashlights haha
    Blitz Smg, unlocked it by mistake :|
    the mother****ing Vanguard shield lvl 4 which ALWAYS BUGS and never works except the first time
    the c4 for the Heavy
    the AV grenades
    Thermal optics for dalton, trololol

Best:
    2x c4 on the LA
    Extended mags for 2x Hacksaws, ha!
    Claw
    Cyclone
    Gauss compact S
    Gd-22
    Medic/Eng max lvl tools
    Lightning Heat

and yes, i love my Skyguard
  10. hawken is better

Worst:

T7 Mini Chaingun

Best:

NightHawk, easily
  11. BaronBobBlitzkrieg

Worst: Skyguard (by far)

Best: Longshot, cloaking upgrades, jetpack upgrades, Vanguard Shield, Airhammer, Rocket Pods.
  12. DuckSauce

Worst: Battle Rifle
    Best: Level 6 Meditool
  13. Leal

Worst: The PPA II

Best: Underbarrel shotty so I can run around like a **** jumping like a loon hipfiring MLG pro with the best of them
  14. Tilen

Add an explanation as to why you think a particular item is the worst cert and this thread can become a great community input for the developer team while also serving to help people looking to spend some certs.

As for me, I would say the worst is the Night Vision scope. I just don't like switching scopes whenever it gets dark and the very bright hue is not kind to my eyes during the day time. :)

Best is the fully upgraded medic tool (the revive speed is just magnificent and not having to stand there and heal to full health after the revive is a real blast!) and a second Scattercannon for the MAX because it is real fun to be guarding location from infantry and knowing that you are being a huge helping hand to your squad/platoon.
    • Up x 1
  15. Buzzcut

For me worst is Skyguard - no explanation needed, it just feels totally obsolete with all the other AA out there. Been pretty careful with most other things, although I have got more scopes than I need!

Best:
    NS-11A, kitted out with compensator, soft point, forward rail and either a 2x or 3.4x scope - got more kills with that now than any other weapon.
    Reaver rocket pods - actually gave me an incentive to want to fly.
    L100 Python HE - Got some sick kill streaks against infantry on this, not to mention taken down a fair few tanks, the odd ESF and a sprinkling of libs with it (I put this down to the other players lack of skill as opposed to me being uber)
    The Chrome Skull - it just looks bad *** on the front of my Lightning lol.
    AF-4 Cyclone - Kitted this out with an extended mag and managed to single handedly hold off a 5 man TR squad from taking Benson Construction until reinforcements arrived, killed all of them once or twice, apart from a low level cloaker who seemed to think he was completely invisible when running about in front of me, he perished a few times more than his comrades.
  16. Draf

Best :
    lolpods
    mines
    2xC4 on LA <- best XAM killer ever

Worst :
    Annihilator
  17. Sevre

Best: Haymaker shotgun +extended mag

Worst: ALL scout rifles.
  18. Sharmanti

Worst:
    Smg
    Some camos
    Annihilator

Best:
    Lynx
    Trac 5 SHE tank shells
    Rocketpods
  19. MarlboroMan-E

Worst:
    Minichaingun
    Barrage shotgun (shoulda got the haymaker)
    suppressor for T5 AMC
    Squad leader channel and spawn beacon - literally useless if you're not SL

Best
    NV for lightning HEAT and lolpods
    Extra ammo for Lightning HEAT
    Flak and jets for LA
    Jaguar and Lynx
    2x C4 for LA
    Upraded heal tool, prox heal and engy tool
  20. Ghosty11

The reticule should have came with the damn turret. I guess it was too hard for SOE to have a UI change when you mount a different turret, oh wait it's not! They were just too lazy to give the Skyguard a proper AA UI.