Your thoughts on Adrenaline Shield

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Sil4ntChaozz, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Sil4ntChaozz

I personally like it, I play more passive roles then I would like so this shield encourages me into more shooting myself. I run stock VS HA with nanoweave.

Question, what are the top 5 LMGs to Auraxium? Looking to get Belteguise right now I'm working with Orion.
  2. Diggsano

NS-15M1
    NS-15M2
    NS-15B
    NS-15G
    NS-15P
    NS-15AE
    NS-15 Gallow

xD
    • Up x 1
  3. Okaydan

Never used adrenaline, I dont need more motivation to waste all my ammo xd

As for LMG's, I prefer control over damage. For me, the list would be:
    Orion (free \o/ )
    NS-15M2
    Pulsar LSW
    SVA88
    Polaris
    Flare
    Ursa

But it's mostly preference.
    • Up x 1
  4. breeje

It's great In big battles, kill one guy and you have your shield back to keep firing on the next guy
    It will need some different game play from your end
    • Up x 1
  5. Eternaloptimist

Never used adrenaline but it has got to be most useful if you have a good kill rate compaerd to how oftern you take damage.

About auraxking (something else I've not done yet) the answer seems to be to go for the ones that are easiest to use. For me that is (roughly in order, starting wiht the easiest):
    NS15M
    Polaris
    Orion
    Pick any other two (probably the SVA88 over the Flare in my case).

PS whilst I've not auraxed any weapons as I like to flit from one to another, I do at least use all of the ones I've mentioned and they are in order of my kills per weapon. I'm more of a mid range shooter than a CQC master (where I tend to run engie or LA for the carbines).
    • Up x 1
  6. dfury73

Anchor LA1
    NS-15M1
    NS-15M2
    GD-22
    SVA88
    Pulsar LSW
    Orion
    Goose

And not an LMG but works wel:
    NC05 Jackhammer