Your Server's Infiltrators

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Navron, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Navron

Who are some of the most infamous infiltrators on your server? Gonna list them here.

[CONNERY]
    (NC) Navron
    (NC) TheBeastWithin
    (NC) Aremnant

[EMERALD]
    (TR) Mustarde
    (VS) CuteBeaver

[COBALT]

[MILLER]

[BRIGGS]
  2. Dualice

Darkscape on Cobalt NC is one of the better infil players I've come across. Not too sure about VS or TR!
  3. Navron

Huh...Can't edit the OP. Well, this thread has failed. Maybe we'll just talk about people instead.
  4. CuteBeaver

I think Ztiller (AMAZING oldschool infil from launch) In all honesty this player influenced me the most when I started... Time warp INC:
    and Sworaven (forumsider) are on Miller.

Off the top of my head Elusive (Everyone should know him by now) , YeHHH1g (or as I like to call him the SMG god), play here on Emerald. Some more known infils stick to Reddit like Wobberjockey in [VULT] who is known for helping with bug reports and good gameplay.

I know nothing of Briggs sadly... Connery has ItzMurda :) who is always fun to watch but he mostly plays HA or LA these days. Again Cobalt I have no idea.
  5. ATRA_Wampa-One

Mustarde plays VS now.
  6. Epicstrat

He also plays heavy now :(

But yeah... can't think of anyone for Emerald NC...
  7. ATRA_Wampa-One

That's because everyone in GOKU has to play HA.

And I mean the Betelgeuse is kind of a no brainer.
  8. CuteBeaver

9. AnuErebus

Notables from Connery. A shorter and less diverse list than I'd like in some respects although some of that's probably due to my relative inactivity these days. There are other names I'd probably recognize, but these are the ones that stick out.

VS -
    [FCRW] Nukabazooka - One of the early infil primaries. He and Mustarde were the first two to complete the infil challenge.
    [FCRW] Torokokill - Originally from emerald. One of the best snipers in game.
    [FCRW] Itzmurda - Great SMG infil.
    [FCRW] VS21314 - Probably the best SMG infil I've encountered on Connery.
    [FCRW] 404 - Newer infil, seen him do a mix of SMG work and sniping.

NC -
    [00] Stepn - SAS-R king.
    [00] eufie2 - Solid all around infil.
    [00] TaintedPaladin - If it's related to the infil he does it.

TR -
    Salembeats - Was pretty much a constant presence for awhile. Don't know his character name these days, but last I saw he had switched to primarily LA.
    McDonaldsMaster - Uncanny ability to hit moving targets with a suppressed rifle. Haven't seen him in a long time though.

Those I know on Emerald.
    Elusive - Crazy CQC bolt-action.
    Mustarde - The face of all infils.
    Cutebeaver - Parkour.
    Yehhh1g - Another strong SMG and CQC Bolt-action infil.

Cobalt -
    Darkelfdruid - Another really good sniper and of course the MLG painful to listen to videos.
    MrMurdok - Scout rifle enthusiast.
    • Up x 1
  10. PanzerGoddess

interesting thread.

TeamBeta <-- Connery, sole survivor here, I seem to do alright :)
    • Up x 1
  11. AtzeB-

12. Navron

13. yeHHH1g

I just realized you listed yourself as an infamous infiltrator...bruh
    • Up x 1
  14. Navron

U.O.E.N.O.

Seriously though....I've been kinda phased out the last year and a half (Navy life) but prior to that, and this is probably going to sound arrogant, I was one of the most well known Connery NC Infils, mostly because of my outfit. Also, opening up for SOE Live 2013 got my name around a bit. >_>
  15. Cyrek

I am one of the best infiltrators in the server, I just haven't made any threads or videos about it lately lol.