Your First Infiltrator Auraxium

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Navron, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Navron

I'm curious to see what they were, if people remember. For the sake of clarity, if you post a weapon, post the faction and type (i.e Bolt Driver, NC, Bolt Action).

Mine was Bouncing Betties.
  2. breeje

Hailstorm
    TR
  3. TKBoom

Mine was actually your example LOL

Bolt Driver, NC, Bolt Action
  4. Voross

Armistice, it was a blast.
    TR SMG
  5. _itg

Rebel, NC, pistol. First Auraxium ever, actually. I was playing mostly late at night at the time, and when faced with 50%+ VS overpop, stalker cloak is often the only viable option aside from spawn warrioring.
  6. MisterSlim

I think my first Aurax was the Parallax (VS, Bolt Action), followed closely by the Hunter CQX (NS, Secondary). Those were the days.. (I was awful back then xD)

-Stay Frosty
  7. AnuErebus

SR-7 on my TR.
    LA80 on my NC.

I miss the pre-nerf versions of those.
    • Up x 1
  8. TheFlamingLemon

Sirius SX12
    VS
  9. Amouris

AF-18 Stalker
  10. Ximaster

I had 650 (above) kills on my Blackhand before the erase of the char,so if i didnt erased the char,i think that my first weapon that i would Auraxium is the Blackhand. Now i will Auraxium the Pandora,Vanu shotgun. But i use it on engie,so this doesnt interest in this thread maybe...
  11. Sir Cypher

Parallax, VS Bolt Action. Next one was XM98 (VS, Bolt Action). Now I am proceeding with V10 (VS, Bolt Action) and MKV.
  12. FeralBoy

My 1st Auraxium was the easiest. It was so easy it didn't even come with directions. It. Is. OP. Teh Claymore.
    2nd Auraxium was the Underboss.
    3rd Auraxium was the RAMS.
  13. Campagne

The NC's Longshot, I think?

Either that or the NC's Magshot.
  14. Shiaari

The thread appears: "Your First Infiltrator" And I was prepared to wax poetic about my first Christmas, complete with videos of baby Infiltrator opening his first infantry bundle.
  15. Iridar51

NS Harrower just recently :D Guess not a typical infiltrator :p
    • Up x 1
  16. FeralBoy

Just like in PS1 I will wait and Auraxium kanifes last on my cloaker, because once I went to kanifing in PS1 it became an obsession and I never went back to a sidearm/pistol as a mainstay, the mainstay became the knife.

So you're not totally atypical, you just chose the most fun type first. ;)
  17. JobiWan

Claymores.
  18. CuteBeaver

Force Blade, Standard Knife, VS
    • Up x 2
  19. MisterSlim

Only infiltrator I know that wears jumpjets ;) xD

-Stay Frosty
  20. Iridar51

That's a negative, swapped them for stalker cloaking device for knifing.