Young adult male, looking for good time

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by BoozeCarbine, Apr 27, 2013.

1. BoozeCarbine

Hey there. I'm an attractive young man looking for a group of guys to make me feel good (about myself). I'd love to be invited into an outfit that's got a nice small and friendly feel. I'm not looking for some imperious military clan with strict hierarchies and a 2,000 player base. Just something with a dedicated group that will be around a while. So please send me an invite even your outfit is small. I'm a college student, with a clingy girlfriend, and I run for the university cross country team, so I'm a busy guy. I can usually manage to carve out time to play for a few hours each day, and several hours on weekdays. I've got a mic, and I'm willing to use whatever you guys need me to. Preferably just skype, steam, or in-game voice chat, but whatevs. I definitely prefer playing in teams, lone wolfing is depressing as balls. If anybody cares, I'm pretty proficient with the medic class, and I'm known to be one sexy infiltrator when the need arises. Looking forward to some invites, see you all in game :D
  2. BoozeCarbine

My character's name ingame is InflamedTesticles
    I play on Waterson for the NC. If that wasn't super obvious.
  3. Total_Overkill

>.>

<.<

DVS would be a stellar fit!
    • Up x 2
  4. LordMatt XLVIII

You Could switch to TR and try ARC/Clan Aurora. We're on Waterson and we fit your description pretty well. If not, then have fun looking for something to fit your needs on NC.

Edit: Btw, nice username there......
  5. lipnitz

Hey check us out @ 1starmored.us
    small group, relaxed structure game play. Would be a good fit for you.
  6. Naha

Please check out BDM, sounds like we may be what you are looking for.

Check out our website at http://bluedreammercs.enjin.com/home

or join us on our new Teamspeak at : 209.239.114.150:10227

or send a tell or friend request to Naha, Cheecho, or Genghiskron in game.

See you on the battlefield!