You people need to get over your toys!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CapEnTrade, Oct 25, 2015.

1. CapEnTrade

Quit your crap about the weapons, Daybreak has made it explicitly clear they don't give a crud about blatant dis-balance and fill patches with a lot of fluffy nonsense balancing that makes no real difference to make it look like they're not being lazy.

FORGET THE WEAPON, MAKE YOURSELF OP AND NONE OF THAT WILL MATTER! EMPOWER YOURSELF, DON'T LET YOURSELF BE DEPENDENT ON DAYBREAK!
    • Up x 1
  2. asmodraxus

Thats ok I'm now certing up the Gatekeeper 'cause its soo balanced
  3. Revel

There are other things that have far more effect on this game than the gatekeeper.
  4. RedArmy

5. GhostAvatar

You know, that exploit is very useful for killing those hackers that sit inside walls etc. If you get the distance right, you can throw into the wall cavity itself.
  6. Eternaloptimist

I Agree with OP. There are plenty of top notch weapons in all factions already. Find the right one for you then go out there and learn to be awesome with it. By way of example, it has taken me perhaps far to long to work out that RoF is my thing, then get accurate enough to handle the super fast infantry primaries. Ofc thay have practical limtiations on effective range etc......that was another learning point. In other words, adapt to the game 'cause the game sure as hell isn't going to adapt to you.
  7. FieldMarshall

Dont be that guy.
  8. DeadlyPeanutt

is this guy talking really loud, or is it just me?
  9. Lemposs

I do love when people let out their frustration on gaming forums and it always comes with some form of ultimatum or some sort of "truth" or demand.

I really need to acquire a new violin, makes the internet a more entertaining read :p
  10. Ronin Oni

Funny how TR are only saying this now they have the GateKeeper :p
  11. RedArmy

i stil pref the vulcan, the GK is great at range, but doesnt have the dps of the vulcan
  12. Ronin Oni

You run Harasser? Cause yeah, CQB AV is king on Harassers.

If you play stealth + racer + Fire Supp ambush Prowler with APAP and Vulcan, that also works pretty great actually. You're more limited in flank routes than a Magrider, but you have greater overall speed and WAAAY more damage. FireSupp is even a nice durability bonus (extra STK most of the time. That's like a Vanguard armor upgrade)